Reviews for The Trouble With Love Is
hellainsocks chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
... O.o Angry Gideon scawy :c -hides- Luke/Dax still cute! Angry Gideon not cute 3:

Write the next chapterrr! -badgers-
hellainsocks chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Poor Gid DX he's dying. It's still cute! Aawwh! :3
hellainsocks chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
"Awkward!" Loved it. :3 Dax/Luke is hawt O_O This is cuuuuute! :D
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
I liked it and I definitely wanna know what happens from here on now, although I felt like they were both a bit OOC. First off, Dax was being unreasonable. In my opinion, I'd think Dax would hesitate and not be so careless and he'd be guilty by the fact that he didn't tell Gideon earlier. Dax cares about Gideon and is rather perceptive, also being shapeshifter (aka able to smell what Gid's feeling), so he'd see that his friend is hurt. He wouldn't set out to hurt him even more.

And I agree with Gideon on that bit - how are Dax and Luke supposed to know if they really love each other, if they're only thirteen? Although, that might as well be some fantasy of theirs.

And now onto Gideon - he wouldn't go out of the room sobbing because, like Spook, he's got an ego and he wouldn't want anyone, especially Lisa (although I do approve on the idea of Lisa seeing him) to see him. And he's strong and gets ticked easily and would probably resort to making something explode, most likely.

And that brings us to the fact that Dax wouldn't punch Gideon just because he said something like that. He'd get angry maybe, but then he'd probably realize that he's being unreasonable and change his mind.

Okay, that was all my rambling. But otherwise, apart form the hints of OOC-ness, I liked it all and really wanna see how Dax solves it all!

MelancholyMonochrome chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
:O omg.

Lol at effing part.

and wow at last part
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
The ending was priceless! Poor Gideon. It's bad enough to know your best friend and brother have started going out - but to know they'd been going out for months is just shocking.

Yes, I would very much LOVE another chapter, but it's up to you. I just would love to hear (read) Gideon's ranting. It'd be hilarious.

Thanks, again!

MelancholyMonochrome chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
AWWW! Please please PLEASE do another chapter!
MelancholyMonochrome chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Aww... Dax and Luke
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awww, Dax/Luke. Adorable. XD

Anyway, I loved the fic in all and the idea, because Luke is adorable in general, but having a little crushy-wushy on Dax makes him even better. And I loved Alex. Cute kid. The only "problem" would have to be that Dax is all too casual and laid-back with the whole Luke having a crush on him. I mean, he is a boy after all, and he would be shocked to find out that another boy fancies him, especially considering the other boy is his brother. Yeah. XD

Okay. Now to my fangirl screams.

*screams for over five hours*

Eeek, I love it with all my heart! Is it gonna be continued? Well, either way, just know that it's awesome. XD

PS. THANKS! :D