Reviews for Offering
LaraWinner chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Awww I've always loved Virginia and Wolf. This was sweet in a savage sort of way yet it kept with the storybook feel. Well done.
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
wow. perfect voice for both of them
katkah chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
REALLY GOOD what really .
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I love this one-shot. Are you going to do the sequel when they're outside Wendell's castle and sneak away for a "romp in the woods"? I think it would be a very intense, satisfying and complete end to the courtship of Virginia.
Re-o-ko chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
AMAZING! Really well written. I loved it!
Julie5 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Bravo! Well done. 1st decent fic I've read in this category.
LA Knight chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Not bad. Do more?

I like the restrained sensuality.
Sandra chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Loved it!
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
loved it!

great job

]
Winged Peach chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
What? I haven't reviewed this? I swear I've read it already!

Brill fic! Non-cheesey and very sensual. Thumbs up!
badriddance chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
That's wonderful!

The whole scene was so sweet, and scary, and sexy and you've taken it even further. I loved it!
ValleyKnown chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Beautifully written; wonderful job, really! It's been forever and a day since I've seen The 10th Kingdom (it really was quite long, wasn't it?) and at the time I was much too young to understand much past the point that it involved the characters from old Fairy Tales and such. Rapunzel, Mary (from the Little Lamb Song; you're acquainted with it, I know), etc... I loved how you described the night between Virginia and Wolf. I do so need to go and re-watch Kingdom again... Well, anyway, great job! You have a talent for writing such sensuous scenes. Perhaps you have more? Well, I'm off to your profile to check! Take care, now!

Sincerely,

ValleyKnown
BohemianBabe8504 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I always KNEW there was more to the "Tie me up" scene then met the eye. I just knew it! Wonderful story! :)
Divine Dark Angel chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
-smiles- Did you know that real wolves offer thier neck? If you did I'm proud of you, If you didn't...well I'm still proud of you!

Divine