Reviews for Resisting Aqua
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ahhh... so there are two sides to the story, Terra wasn't being a tease after all! Hehehe, I read Aqua's POV before I found this one so I guess I shouldn't have put the blame on him. I love how honest he's being in his thoughts about how much he loves her, now if only he could tell her! Or better yet, show her. ;)

I'm really enjoying these Terra/Aqua moments you put together, and it's true to their characters. Would you ever consider writing a multi-chapter fic about them? :) Anyways, keep up the great work!
Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
hahaha... if any1 readin this hasnt read "teasing aqua" u shud. haha. maye the rule IS unbroken if they like eachother, but dont tell eachother, or maybe it is broken...? hmmm...
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Ahh, NO! So he does have feelings for her...Argh, why is life so unfair Dx Well, sheesh, why is Master Eraqus so unfair xD ...hmm, actually I wonder if Master Eraqus would actually warn them about love...I mean, look at Sora, he loves Kairi and he kicks butt.
Chibylove chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Tee-hee!

I could not resist I had to read what he thought too before I went insane with curiosity.

But so sweet and so stupid of him! Argh! I was so mad I loved it and I love Aqua and Terra but I just get so mad that he didn't do anything but well he does do it for her so her heart will be safe that sweet of him:3

But got a question I still haven't played the game so I'm not very sure but who do you think Aqua would really want to end up with, Terra, Ventus and I doubt this one but just to make sure Vanitas? Can you tell me please!

And just so you know yes it was a great fic so don't stop writing them their very nice and sweet and FLUFFY!W
AuthorFail chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh that was so beautiful, it made me smile.
CrimsonStellar24 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This story is absolutely wonderful and well written as always :) Thank you for sharing this story it's good to read your one-shots it really never failed to put a smile on my face and your plot is cute and sweet :D
basskicker chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That was so sweet...aww, I almost cried...
JackDarkStone chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
i loved the story, it was very well written and with just the right amount of humor a romance can have. There were no grammar errors and i simply loved it. I liked what you put in the beginning of the story and how you used that unfinished poem-like phrase and finished it in the end. I enjoyed how the characters stayed in character. There's nothing that can improve this story. Although something most people do (and i find it awesome) you know how this is Terra's part of view? make a sequel in Aqua's part of view. You don't have to but i would like to read it. I look forward for to your stories.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
"If any of the three of us was prone to falling in love, it would be her. She might be different, but she is still a girl. And girls are just weird like that, falling in love all of a sudden."

Maybe he's right there, since this is Aqua we're talking about. But maybe he's not right.

I really liked this one, a lot, and I'm glad you still decided to post it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Master Eraqus had told them it was dangerous to fall in love and all that.
Brady12Welker83 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love everyone of your TerrAqua oneshots. This one is no exception. Good job
AquaStormXIV chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
cute. :) Terra seems so nervous, not realizing Aqua loves him too!

nice one!