Reviews for Path of the Storm
Peregrinus chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
An interesting take on the fourth season of the Lost World :). I like the legend of Marguerite and Roxton, although it would have been nice for Veronica to have seen her mother. I hope there will be a sequel. Thank you for sharing :).
kleintjuh chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This was a really great story! It had everything a good Lost World story needs: adventure, good writing, myths, evil people and the great love between Marguerite and Roxton! Is this a one shot or are you making this a longer story? Because I think a follow-up would be really wonderful!
santacruxshaw.ca chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Great story, masterfully written. The use of descriptive language in the introductory sequences is exquisite. The main story has tension and action in equal parts.

The plot is both devilishly complex and fairy-tale simple.

I'd love to see how the fairy tale/destined fate would play out.

Well-done.

sc
roxtonissexy chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
excellant loved it... cant wait for next episode...
interested chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
yay a long LW story with great MR writeing, love it, Can't wait for more, yay
NikitaKaralis chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I like your take on season 4, interesting turn on events toward the end of the chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter, more of the mystery will be revealed I hope. I really like how the chapter ended with Marguerite and Roxton! Update soon!
ficscribbler chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
"Myriad of surprising sources" indeed! What a wonderfully complex continuation for The Lost World! You crafted an attention-holding tale that captured both the characters' "voices" and the mystical qualities of the Plateau. It was easy to visualize each member of the tree house family acting or thinking just as you presented them. Watching the threads of the story come together was fascinating, and the successive twists to the story were very intriguing. How lovely to start off 2011 with such a delicious blend of mystery, adventure and romance!:-)

Your stories are always well worth reading. Thank you for bringing the Lost World story to life and sharing it with us, dinodachsies