Reviews for The Beach
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
So wonderful. Their love brought them back together, in spite of the pain and regret and loss and fear. Their love was true. Jake and Bella and Chase will have a great life. Love this story so much!
snow eopard chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
oh that was so sad!
kristina.bowes chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
nice story so far, got a little confused when u wrote ' embry was jocob's best man' and then letter made it seem that it was Jacob she is so torn up about. Hoping it was just a typo and the next chapter clears it up :)
magi97 chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
i really like it although at first i didn't not as much as now at least i just thought this one was going to be another one of those fic where bella left jacob broking his heart then she returns and jacob just so easily forgive her mmm... that's not cool not at all i really don't like that ones and in all honesty i was hoping that he didn't accept her back but oh well he gives her hell so it was good so not complaining it was a great fic
and the best was all the angst you created
m.m.press chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
This story is beautiful and sweet and makes me cry. Can you please write an epilogue?
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
I liked this story, but I thought it had way too much unnecessary angst.

What really bugged me more than anything is how Bella freaked out that Jake had a child. She left him and moved on too. It was so hypocritical. And plus, a baby isn't something to get upset about. I'd be more upset if he was still with the mother of the child or married to her. The fact that a baby exists long after they broke up shouldn't have been a big deal. Bella's reaction to me was so very immature. Most good parents will put their children first. So I agreed with why Jake distanced himself from her for Chase and his sake.

I really didn't think Bella deserved Jake at times. He loved her so much and I think he was always the one chasing her. It seemed like it took her forever to tell him how she felt. As much as that annoyed me. Some of Jake's actions annoyed me too. I mean the fact that Bella moved back spelled out that she wanted a relationship with him. I don't get why he just didn't work on a relationship with her by taking things slow. Saying he wanted to be friends in that situation was ludicrous.

So the characters frustrated me at times, but overall I found the story enjoyable. I wish we had seen more of Chase and how his relationship with Bella grew. That would have been nice.
teamjake216 chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
Loved it just read it a second time loved it more then i did the first i knw ur not writing fan fic anymore to work on ur original but im gonna miss ur jb stories but i am looking forward to one day reading ur original work
i'm in the looney bin chapter 16 . 5/26/2011
OMG the amount of times i was chocked up and so close to tears sooo many times!

and this really isn't a criticism but my thoughts being expressed but in books, movies, music it's always portrayed as being a somewhat simple thing to tell the person you love that you love them when in actual fact there are so many insecurities that they just don't tell of, i mean i understand how long it would be but so many times in my life i ust wanna go straight up to him and say "look i like you, borderline lovelove you know? now do you feel the same or should you just rip my heart out and to peces now and be done with it?"

urgh

sorry just had to vent ;) ta for letting me

x
PhoenixsMirage chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
I loved this story so much...I can't wait to check out the other stories you have written.
His Shellan chapter 16 . 4/2/2011
Talk about a roller coaster of emotions with this story, but I loved it!
jharv241 chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
What an outstanding job! That was simply just beautiful! I love happy endings. So glad that he finally got himself together.
jharv241 chapter 15 . 3/29/2011
Oh wow I thought it was Embry too. Oh poor Jake he felt like he betrayed her by having a kid. Wow I feel bad for the both of them. But Bella better hurry up and find Quil fast.
jharv241 chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
What an awesome chapter but I feel so bad for her. But it takes Emmett to bring Jake around.
jharv241 chapter 13 . 3/29/2011
I feel so bad for her my heart just goes out to her. But she brought this on herself. She either deal with it, and let it go.
jharv241 chapter 12 . 3/29/2011
I'm glad Bella and Edward had a very amicable break-up. They knew each other were not serious about the relationship. Glad Chase took to Bella.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »