Reviews for Of other worlds
Glittering Turquoise chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
Hi! I'm so glad to see you coming back with a new chapter! Just to let you know, I haven't quit doing the new chapters for my current Yi San story. I was just having some ideas trouble of my own and I'm busy with my other stories. But maybe someday if I have come up with new ideas for my current Yi San story, I'll might update the new chapter soon.

P.S.

I feel sorry for Yi San for losing the woman he loved. -_-
Glittering Turquoise chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
Sweet. This chapter made me think of Song Yeon who was a damo who loves to paint but it was Lee San she loves more.
bookworm1313 chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
Sooooo beautiful! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
awesome! Sort of reminds me of Scooby Doo though...
Glittering Turquoise chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Wow! Great job Unni! Now I wonder what it's gonna happen next!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
AMAZING! Please update quicker!
Glittering Turquoise chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Wow! I'm surprise from this chapter! I didn't expect that this is the chapter where Chobi and Dae Su are expecting their child. Great job Unni!
bookworm1313 chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
Please more!
Glittering Turquoise chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Awww...this is romantic...what a beautiful couple! Thanks for updating a new chapter unni! By the way, I'm redoing "To rescue the woman I love" in a new way because I've decided to make it much better than the original with more details and a new title "The desperate rescue". Also, I'm thinking of doing another Yi San story soon.

P.S.

Welcome back unni!
Glittering Turquoise chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Yup, it was so nice & cute!
Glittering Turquoise chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Awwww! I was surprised that both Song Yeon & Lee San have a date in the morning at a nice restaurant and it was so sweet!
Glittering Turquoise chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Wow! I love the new chapter! It was perfect! Oh and thank you for reviewing my new Yi San story! Don't worry, I'll might do another Yi San story soon if I can! Good luck & happy new year!
Glittering Turquoise chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Great job! I was surprised that you have managed to do a Yi San story in a modern day and I didn't know that we could do it in modern times. Good luck on the next chapters!