Reviews for Invasion
Nice
The Earth Warder chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
love it
Snakefang93 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Excellent concept...Would love to see this becoming more than a one-shot...:)
Fremione-lover16 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I much prefer happy endings,but I can appreciate a good sad one every now and then. And this one is one of my new favorites. :) I really liked it,and your writing style. :) hopefully you write some more fics,but perhaps next time a little fluffy? ;) lol

Love,genia. :)
perfect tragedies chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I'm trying not to make this sound like a flame but... I think Snape wouldn't be that cruel to Harry about it. I think he would have been more, understanding? I dunno! Thats just my opinion!
GBTtown chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I hate it! Not the story, the story was fine, but canon! It is why I got to where I hated the original stories so much I refused to see the last movie.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
good, hard on ron if snape was to stupid to see james good points.
Aemeth chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
unique! very interesting idea and well written :)
bn727 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Really nice. Getting to see into Snape's character is always a treat. If only you had continued this and gotten H/Hr together as to sort of piss off Snape lol.
Karin Ochibi-chan chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Very interesting parallel. Harry's like Snape, his worst enemy in Hogwarts, which makes it all the more sickening to him. Good job at showing that.
ThePsychoFairy chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Oh the angst! Great fic, I loved the last line
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
It hurts but I love it.

The end feels a little rushed, maybe a scene where Harry is in Snape's mind and see something similar...then they have a "We're pathetic aren't we moment"
Angel of the day chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I think you should continue this. Not necessary as a H/Hr but as a Snape and Harry bond. But not a Snarry. That would be an interesting turn of events. That in the end Snape finally gets to really hurt Harry but decides that he doesn't have the heart. I don't know it was just an idea. This is really good and I really like it. I always hated R/Hr and H/G. H/G always reminded me too much of Harry's parents if you ask me. I mean like Ginny looks just like Lily. It squeaks me a little.

Great job!