Reviews for The Princess, the Queen, and the Thief
Queen Angie the Unusual chapter 19 . 7/3/2012
I love Rapunzel and Eugene's "wedding" scene! What a time to be married, but I suppose Rapunzel has her priorites set.
I like your battle scene alot! Usually, I hate reading batle scenes, as they can be boring and drone on and on, but yours was excellent.
Love this story so much!
ElphieThroppDG28 chapter 20 . 11/7/2011
I can't believe that this is the first time in a long while that I wish I could cry. I really do! This was such a touching story! You are an amazing author (authoress?)! :) Thank you for writing this! It's on my Favorite's List so I can read it whenever I want! :)

P.S. You seem like an awesome person. ;) I was creeping on your profile (because I like to creep...guilty as charged) and we like a lot of the same things.
ElphieThroppDG28 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
I love this story! :) It's very good! I'm going to keep reading, and procrastinate with my homework...XD

P.S. I loved the Pocahontas lines in the last chapter. ;)
NintendoNerd4287 chapter 20 . 10/18/2011
That was absolutely amazing. So amazing, in fact, that you should get the rights from Disney to have it published. It obviously won't be, because of C.S. Lewis' series and all, but you have a well-thought out plot, almost perfect grammar, and I was interested after the first chapter. I was hooked, and I have been reading this almost nonstop for the past 3 days. Very well done. Thank you for writing.
Lynie-babe247 chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
Omg! This was one of the best stories I've ever read! It was so amazing! My eyes filled with tears so many times. It was so sad but beautiful at the same time! You've written a wonderful story, so I applaud you. Well done! (:
narnia'sjonasbrothersfanclub chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
One word with two sillibels, "Awesome!"
Punzie the Platypus chapter 20 . 8/3/2011
I already reviewed, but, who cares? Rapunzek broke a promise! The HORROR! (Albeit, she had to or there would be no story). Edmund feeling guilty, I like that he feels like that instead of angry. YOU KILLED THE BEAVERS! How could you? The HORROR! Upon hearing about the attacks,I had a horrible sudden feeling. Was it...the Pub Thugs? No, it couldn't be!It made me smile to hear that the Narnians got his nose right, Corona just, can't. The conversation between Susan and Flynn before they got all, ugh, made me smile. It was witty and charming. I liked the end of chapter 9 with Flynn saying, "Damn it." When I was reading the first chapter, for some reason I was blowing and nearly choked! when Susan said that the letter was from a kingdom named Corona. I forgot that Edmund and Rapunzel were nearly the same age and was relieved to read the Edmund was older, it just wouldn't be right to have Rapunzel older. When Pascal came hopping in, I was like, "YAY!" I laughed when Susan slapped Flynn. It was FUNNY. When they lost the trail, I was like, "Use Maximus Caninis!" (Yeah, I made that up). The connection between the fire-flower cordial and Rapunzel's hair made SO much sense. I was like, "Oh my gosh! That is weird!" When Lucy was kidnapped, I was like, "Gothel, did you go and kidnap yet ANOTHER royal girl? Seriously?" Oh, and the part about adding "Nik" to an dwarf name, I'll let you know that I'm writing a story with a dwarf that is inspired by Nikabrik, but I named him Gunnar. Just a thought. Prince Khalil? Ha! That made me laugh, have you ever by chance watched Veggietales 'Jonah! A Veggietales Movie? From the time of the cordial missing, I knew Gothel had it and at the end, I was like, "Knew it! Knew it! The Lucy and Flynn alliance was so cute! I don't know why, just my thoughts on the matter, and oh, I smiled everytime someone asked Rapunzel, "You okay?" I have daydreamed of Rapunzel telling her parents everything and I was like, "Yes! Someone did it!" I always have loved the Aslan/God part of Narnia, I hope Flynn came to his senses and converted, I hate to think of him as a pagan. The whole 'superhuman strength' reference made me smile. LOVE it. When Edmund talked about Flynn's greatest heist being him stealing Rapunzel's heart made me like, "That was one of the most sweet and amazing things I have ever heard IN MY LIFE." Oh, I loved how Flynn and Lucy kicked butt by taking over the ship! You. Two. Rock! YOU KILLED THE KING! The HORROR! (Sorry for responding to this like this, it's just the way I am). I felt for Susan being in that suitation of having to surrender, I mean, what are you supposed to do? The love 'triangle.' Yeah, I think that's when the saying, "Three's a crowd," comes into play. Lucy explaination about Rapunzel's hair made me LAUGH. When Susan was injured, I was like, "DON'T DIE SUSAN!" The whole POTC reference? Best part of the movie, loved it here. Peter, you are such a Barbossa in this scene. Geez, Flynn got saved twice by the fire-flower. Huh. I loved how you didn't calll him by one name, you used both, which I liked because even though I like Flynn Rider better, this WAS after the movie. The end made me think. Flynn and Rapunzel had SUCKY childhoods. I mean, seriously. The end made SO much sense if you have read the books and seen the movie, which I have, but the part about Corona being destroyed was a tearjerker. It was sweet, to think that Rapunzel and Flynn were watching over them.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I loved it! I'd rather have this than a thousand good/bad Narnia and Tangled crossovers! The first chapter was epic, astounding, beautiful! I love how Flynn brought Pascal with him. The whole Corona/Narnia thing, I don't know if I like the names together, but, wonderful! You sent off my favorite of the Pevensie children, Peter and Lucy, to Corona, my favorite kingdom ever? Umm, awesome! Flynn kissed Susan and Edmund kissed Rapunzel? Oh my gosh, that is so sick and wrong and twisted! Ugh! *Wrings hands* I never thought Susan would be friends with Rapunzel, especially since Lucy and Rapunzel were both young and innocent, but also the fact that if this was close to the movie, they'd each have short brown hair, like me! LOVED the part of Aslan talking to them, so quiet and solemn and comforting. Lucy was a bit selfish about the whole thing of the wedding thing between Peter and Rapunzel, I'll admit that. This is not so much centered on your story but, I love how Edmund mellows out during the course of the books, and I love how they call each other by their nicknames. So sweet. I just finished chapter 8, so I haven't read it all but, DIE GOTHEL, DIE! You make me sick. I also like the reference to Mr. Tumnus and I never knew what P.S. stood for, thank you! Keep writing! Here, have a well deserved cookie.
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
Very cool and stuff
Charlie B.Barkin chapter 20 . 2/5/2011
This crossover was excellent!Now I'm curious...on timeline, you did this after or during the time of "The Horse and His boy"?
Space Foxes chapter 20 . 2/1/2011
My God, I love this!

Amazingness writing!

Theta Sigma
SkyeVerya chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
Finally, got the chance to read this. And now I seriously need to go to bed before I fall asleep typing this review. I'm so glad Eugene and Rapunzel ended up together, but the end was kind of sad. :( It's weird, it was both sad, and ... I'm not sure how to describe it ... complete, maybe? I thought it was cool how you showed what had happened in the future, and how you finished it in Prince Caspian, at the start of the Pevensies' next adventure. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this fic, but now, it's past my bedtime. (not really D). Very seldom to fics I read actually get completed so I'm not entire sure what else to say...except, maybe, goodnight.
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 20 . 1/27/2011
Wow! I can't believe that it's finished! The epilogue was sad! But either way i loved it. Actually i loved the entre story! You've done an amazing job on this! :) :D
splattermusic chapter 20 . 1/27/2011
And the story is done! I'm glad I stayed with this story from the beginning. I really -liked- no loved the epilogue. It was a bit disheartening, but I loved it nonetheless
splattermusic chapter 19 . 1/27/2011
I really loved this chapter especially the part where Rapunzel and Eugene did the wedding scene of Pirates: at World's End.

My only complaint is that I would have liked to read the scene where it actually shows Rapunzel and Eugene meeting again, instead of being old through a narrator.