Reviews for Mac's Best Friend
Anonny chapter 2 . 5/5/2016
Well, if you have too much time on your hands, you know what to do, don't you? Put it down before you drop some of it! lol. Or put down more words on paper. Pleeese? ;-)

I'm not sure what breed Jingo was, mainly because I'm hopeless on dog breeds but he wasn't a Golden Retriever - he's a short hair with a slightly fluffy tail. I think probably he is a hound but no idea which. I thought Red Setter until I pulled out my disk and had a look at him but again, he's a short-haired dog so not that breed either.
Hippiechic81 chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
didn't think it was out of character at all. Harm always was the only person Mac would cry in front of and who knows how she'd react if Jingo died. I thought she acted exactly like she would on the show!
Hippiechic81 chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
AWWW! Love this story!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Great story! Very cute! I enjoyed it!
MariShal chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Very cute story!

I love Harm looking after Mac, and the new doggy was just what they needed...before a baby :)
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
great story.
laura carr chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
great story.
iconfuzzled chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
I love it!
shippers4ever chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
I love your story. Maybe you should continue this story, maybe write a sequel or something.

I have a JAG (Shippers) and Passions (Shuis) Fan Fiction site. I would like to put your fanfic on my site.

E-mail me at and you can send me your fanfic there.

Please visit my site at

Love your story!

Uzma
Brigitta chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
This was a nice fanfic. It was a recommended story on another website. Thanks for posting it.
Gracelynne chapter 2 . 9/21/2002
That was an awesome fic! I heard about it on either ShipperFic or Article 78, forget which. I got curious and decided to take a squizz. I really like what I see! It's kinda sad when Jingo dies, but I really like Captain Pride.
AngeletteAlyx is an author here chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
I ! this story! I adore it! it is completley awesome shippery! I love the way Harm was SOOO sweet...

and i would tell ya one thing... (in no context of the story itself) If I were Mac Harm would have a wife and about three or more kids by now... just adding to the point of how SSSWWWWWEEEEEEET! Harm can be (which is why I adore his character) LOL ok i have babbled too much... bye!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
It was good. I like fan fics that are out of character. They're better.
coolchick207 chapter 2 . 6/7/2002
I laughed, I cried, I loved! Good writing!

Kisses, Annalise
Elorapid chapter 2 . 6/4/2002
I've recently become JAG obsessed, and your fic pushed me farther down that road. It was really well written, too!

Happy writings.