Reviews for Mac's Best Friend
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 4/14
Great story! Very cute! I enjoyed it!
MariShal chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Very cute story!

I love Harm looking after Mac, and the new doggy was just what they needed...before a baby :)
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
great story.
laura carr chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
great story.
iconfuzzled chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
I love it!
shippers4ever chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
I love your story. Maybe you should continue this story, maybe write a sequel or something.

I have a JAG (Shippers) and Passions (Shuis) Fan Fiction site. I would like to put your fanfic on my site.

E-mail me at and you can send me your fanfic there.

Please visit my site at

Love your story!

Brigitta chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
This was a nice fanfic. It was a recommended story on another website. Thanks for posting it.
Gracelynne chapter 2 . 9/21/2002
That was an awesome fic! I heard about it on either ShipperFic or Article 78, forget which. I got curious and decided to take a squizz. I really like what I see! It's kinda sad when Jingo dies, but I really like Captain Pride.
AngeletteAlyx is an author here chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
I ! this story! I adore it! it is completley awesome shippery! I love the way Harm was SOOO sweet...

and i would tell ya one thing... (in no context of the story itself) If I were Mac Harm would have a wife and about three or more kids by now... just adding to the point of how SSSWWWWWEEEEEEET! Harm can be (which is why I adore his character) LOL ok i have babbled too much... bye!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
It was good. I like fan fics that are out of character. They're better.
coolchick207 chapter 2 . 6/7/2002
I laughed, I cried, I loved! Good writing!

Kisses, Annalise
Elorapid chapter 2 . 6/4/2002
I've recently become JAG obsessed, and your fic pushed me farther down that road. It was really well written, too!

Happy writings.
Faceless chapter 2 . 5/31/2002
Mosquito chapter 2 . 5/15/2002
very well written!
Ana chapter 2 . 4/27/2002
Great story... one of my favourite JAG storys