Reviews for What Is In A Name?
Insanity Studios Ink chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
*Looks up from feeding the pigs* What is this Facebook you speak of? Is it some new book? Could I get it at the library? No, wait, stupid question. I forgot the library isn't within walking distance! Just kidding! We do have a car. And the pigs, as well. No Facebook though.
piplilpop chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Funny ending, hahahaha
Brianna Duke chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEESSSSSSSEEEEEE
King of the Souls chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
really great
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Great job. Mother knows all. B-)
Christopher Ya chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
PLEASE MORE, PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASEEEEEEEE ITS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Insanity Studios Ink chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Very nice! I liked Mrs. Hofferson's comment at the end. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
lol... just lol
xAngel of Seduction chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This is definitely one of the best written stories on FanFiction by far, and I have read a lot trying to search for authors who know how to dish out some kick butt stories. It was really entertaining to read, I mean who doesn't enjoy some Hiccup x Astrid action? You should definitely make this into a multi-chapter story or at least come out with a different multi-chapter story based on Hiccup and Astrid. I really enjoyed reading this, and I don't normally like a lot of one-shots.
Mr. Achak Wolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Amor enim omnia expectat. Love awaits for all. Mr Achak's advice for the shy and bewildered.
Dragonbow117 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
NAILED IT! (Great story, Loved it.)
LetImaginationGo chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I think that Astrids Dragons name is Stormfly, and that the "Green Death" is actualy the "red death" Just a few things that bothered me, unless of course you were talking about another dragon besides Astrids.
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014