Reviews for Skulduggery Pleasant: Some Days Are Just Plain Odd
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
... impales on his hair! LOL! Amazing, I love Flethers stupidity in these
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
THIS IS EPIC!
In so many books you want the characters thoughts to be known to everyone as they're so funny- and this fits that scheme perfectly!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
LOL
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Aww :D
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
NOOOOOOOoooo
YOU HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT HE SEDUCTION!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
LOL
but Fletkeryie, really?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Love it!
ValduggeryFanIrishDemigod chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
Your stories are some of the best on fanfiction and they are the funniest especially this one write more stories with more complete RANDOMNESS.
Darkest Fire chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
AVPM!
random person chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
he is a sex fiend just like is the other book you made Skulbook so O_O
random guy chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
why is Anton a Sex fiend O_O
PierDreams chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
This was absolutely hilarious. I literally had to screenshot the manly man stuff. Loved it!
PierDreams chapter 57 . 12/15/2013
Um...can I first start by pointing out that that was effing hilarious and amazing? And then can I continue by saying that I loved it? Great job, fab writing! (:
Onyx Sprita chapter 57 . 12/14/2013
Oh my God I'm half asleep so this probably won't be a very coherent review but yay you're back! I missed this :)

No it was not incredibly awful! It was incredibly hilarious as per usual. I love the idea of a homicidal unicorn. I don't know why, I just do.

Just realised that your Anton looks like Sirius Black in my head, while Derek's Anton looks more like Snape, except better-looking. I have no idea why this is.

"One second, I need to take a unicorn selfie." I want these to be my last words.
Also can we talk about Fletcher and selfies because I feel like he would be addicted to them. His phone background is probably himself.

"Nice of you to... drop in," Fletcher said, before bursting out laughing and slapping his knee at his own joke.
I am Fletcher. Fletcher is me.

Thrasher and Scapegrace sitting majestically atop a unicorn named Reginald. It is images like these that keep me going.

Also, loving the chapter name. I'm singing "my lovely unicorn" in my head now.
thedastardlysonya42 chapter 57 . 12/13/2013
this is the best thing i have read in my entire life. thank you oh so much, i really needed this. Also my room mates think I'm insane because I was just about inhaling my head laughing and all i could spit out was random names and unicorn.