Reviews for Interfamily Affairs and Games
Queen of Spiritual chapter 28 . 5/19
I just thought I'd R/R the rest of the story even if it means in years but now you know from my reviews I've just finished reading every chapter you have on this fic.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 27 . 5/19
I know I left a review on the preview chapter, but to tell the truth you sound like the Queen of Drama.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 26 . 5/19
Wow. I know I haven't looked at this story in a long time so I thought I deserved to finish it up. But I do love the drama in this chapter.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 25 . 5/3/2014
Nice chapter. Thanks again for your reviews. Maybe you could do Hawaiian wedding for the end of this story. Just a thought.
Maddy chapter 28 . 7/3/2013
First, let me start off by telling you that you're a good writer. You know how to create a solid plot and in reading both of the stories here, I think you're excellent as far as descriptions go.

But I do question if this is supposed to be AU or OOC in terms of the actual show, because the characters seem very, very out there in terms of canon and your portrayal here. There's a strong disconnect between all of them, not to mention a disconnect between how humans would really act. It almost feels as if you hate the show and characters, and if that's the case, I'd suggest turning this into plain fiction and putting it over on FictionPress. I'm also puzzled on the strange fascination there is with eyebrows and other appearances, as normal people don't think of themselves in the terms you've written. There's also too much reliance on the term "gusty sigh", your characters seem to do a lot of gusty sighing in the two stories.

Lastly, I just don't see the Camdens being this vicious and narrow-minded, not only in terms of their own family members, but in society in general. A lot of the warmth and humor that made the show a good show to watch is missing here, the characters are very cold and selfish and the humor is mean-spirited in several places. Eric and Annie were far from clueless, nor were their kids as doltish and stupid as you write them. Sure, Lucy was whiny and spoiled, but she did have some redeeming qualities. It's almost as if you've stripped away everything that identifies them as human and replaced them with these OOC creatures that are not all that fun or interesting to read about.
Shrike176 chapter 28 . 4/29/2013
Well, looks like you will have an interesting final two chapters. Curious to see how they do with a community that sounds even more fanatical than they are.
Rhonda Petrie chapter 28 . 4/27/2013
This is awesome! I'm glad you've updated so far! Are you going to write a sequel because I'd love to read it. It's sad that this story's coming to a close but so far I've enjoyed it immensely.
Shrike176 chapter 27 . 11/3/2012
Hmmm, seems I missed your last update. Sorry about that.

Looking forward to the last three chapters or so, really curious to see how Christmas goes here.

The idea of Lucy and Martin running into Mary and Kevin like this is just the sort of incredibly improbable event that just seems to happen constantly on shows like this... well done.

Honestly, I'm most curious to see where the story ends for Martin and Lucy, given that your last story left them jobless, stuck in a house with the rest of the Camdens with no jobs, no money and no prospects, I don't see much of a happily ever after in their futures, which seems pretty appropriate.

Look forward to the next chapter.
roganjalex chapter 27 . 11/2/2012
this story nothing but drama i love it
Paisley Mae chapter 25 . 10/24/2012
Hey CNJ!

I wanted to drop by and say how sorry I am for just dropping off the face of the earth! Life's been chaotic and I've only recently returned to FanFiction, only I've hardly been in the 7th Heaven section. It's been SO long since I've read this or your other story. It's hard to believe that it was over 2 years ago that you started your first installment.

Sam's sure a little brat for calling Simon and his family ugly. But yeah, I can see them bashing the family as a whole without knowing them. The Camdens were always known for gossiping.

I commend you for keeping this going and still updating after all this time! I would love to return and finish some of my 7th Heaven stories. I'm literally booked right now, though! I graduate college in May (hard to believe, considering I graduated high school while I was writing Outside Heaven). Maybe I'll have some free time after graduation, since I'll just need to find a full time job, then I won't have to worry about homework anymore. :)

Hope all is well with you, and I may just have to go through and re-read this so I can refresh my memory. Hope you update in the near future.
Shrike176 chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
Good to have you back. Hope we get to see some of the fallout for Martin and Lucy for what they are about to do.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
Wow. I was surprised to see this chapter. Will Ruthie ever come back home in the next chapter? I laughed at Sam a little bit again. Can't wait for the next chapter whenever that'll be!
Shrike176 chapter 24 . 5/13/2012
Interesting exit for Ruthie. Though I doubt the house will actually be much calmer now.

You make a good point about Ruthie not having any friends. I found it odd in your earlier story that she actually knew people willing to take her in, especially since she has no job and can't pay rent.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 23 . 4/28/2012
Thanks for the reviews! As always, I've enjoyed them all. I had just finished reading this latest update of your story. Again, I had to laugh at Sam. He's the funny one in your story, I would say.

I know I've been on other sites. I wanted to share these stories from here and fictionpress to share them as well since nobody from these two sites haven't been reviewing let alone putting my stories on these two sites on favorites or me sadly. I thought readers from different sites would help me and my stories go big like I have been wanting to and so far nothing yet.

I know my fans are out there but nothing is happening yet and I do want to know who my fans are on this site and fictionpress since nobody has been reviewing or anything else but only reading them.

I've been on this site and fictionpress since 2009 and it shouldn't be that hard to tell me if I've been improving or if they like it or not. I always take the time to tell the person if I like it or whatever.

I've been to Hawaii myself once with my family and my mom and dad want to go back there. We visited the Big Islands out there and it was pretty nice. Where in Hawaii are Lucy and Martin having their wedding?

In case I haven't mentioned this yet to you, I am going to have another account opened June 15h of this year so I'm on the wait list for it. There are some categories on that site that I can post and some categories that don't have anything that I can't post, so that's okay with me.

You can read more about Karen, Jay, and Carla and their friends on fictionpress. I'm sort of working on a series for them. I haven't yet posted any of those stories on the other sites I recently joined but I will. I have a Christmas story for Jay, Karen and Carla and their friends but it is almost finished and I need to come up with an ending for it.

If you'd like, I can preview that Christmas story for you by e - mail even if it's not Christmas yet. I hope you update this story faster and also the stories you haven't finished yet. Since you enjoy my stories, I enjoy yours. Thanks again for reviewing!
Shrike176 chapter 23 . 4/15/2012
Thanks for the chapter, feel bad for Ruthie, not exactly a happy way to come home after everything she's been through.

Appreciate the reference to the date of Simon's Annie and Eric crasher, it was a fun episode, seeing someone actually stand up to their nonesense for once.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »