Reviews for A Glass of Water
XxAceLawxX chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
the ending was so cute!
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Such a sweet fic! :D Gonna start on the sequel now XD Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Thank you so much for posting! Another amazing fic!
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Very sweet. Possibly a little sacrine, but definitely still worth the read.
Blaze Snow chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
You're a great Jenkato writer :)
movedkthanks chapter 1 . 12/30/2010

This fic is so sweet~
Reiji S chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Nice! Very nice! I like reading this, as it focuses mostly on Takehiro and Mie Matsuda's sentiment and how the way they're coping with their little boy's.. Lessay, 'orientation.'

As I continued reading this, it seems this piece could be placed somewhere in Akogare and Christmas Dinner; The Leekato chronicles, it seems.

Yeah, Tonkatsu... Deep fried panko (Japanese bread crumbs) coated pork cutlets. I usually ate this with a cup of steaming white rice whenever I occasionally dine at a local Japanese restaurant. I also tried my home style attempt with it with trimmed, deboned and tenderized pork chops.

It can be quite a treat, but a double of it can indeed lead to heart burn. Even if its Katsudon in form.
greywindfalcon chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That's an awesome one shot. Somehow, that's almost like a slice of my life. Random fact: My parents have been dropping hints about me being gay and their acceptance. I don't buy it. Can't wait to see what you and Ori come up with next year. I just wonder if you or Ori is going to do a story about Digimon Frontier.