Reviews for I Do And Then Some
Chickenscratch93 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Hahaha that's exactly what I'd expect from Toph
Alexandrea1992 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Poor Aang...

Yet again I enjoyed reading that :)
cpdx chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
wow ... that was definitely toph
FutureOlympian chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Yeah, that's probably exactly how any wedding of Toph's would go :)

Poor Aang, he's going to get lots of teasing over this.

I loved the part where Toph dragged Sokka down the aisle! I also loved the ending, that's right, Toph can be deep.
katanaZ chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Wow. You are an amazing writer. You built up this story perfectly. I laughed at the wedding ceremony, and I could really see in front of me how Toph drags Sokka down the aisle... Haha, that was my favorite part. And then you have a little emotional moment when Toph says that she though the wedding was worthless. I just went "Aww...". And then in the end of the story you managed to make me laugh again when Sokka asked Toph if she would rush trough the wedding night too. I loved this one-shot, really. And I usually hate one-shots :)
Summer Sweetheart chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Yup, that sounds about right. XD Nice fic. Impatient much, Toph? Hehe. Anyway, one thing I should point out: It should be "forever hold your peace", not "piece". Just saying. Anyway, you should totally write their wedding night chapter. I... I mean Spruce... might like that... _ Anyway, waiting for your next chapter of Duty Versus Love!

-Summer
chakragoddess chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
LES - glad you are added another segment to your Duty Versus Love story (which I am following). This was cute!
skaterchick36 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
you had me crackin up. haha this was too funny