Reviews for Poker Face
Lady of the Fates chapter 14 . 7/24
Haha! Take that bitches and fuck-boys Amu and Ikuto are officially an item. Amuto forever!
Lady of the Fates chapter 11 . 7/24
Sluts got roasted again! Amu you badass girl what are we gonna do with you.
Lady of the Fates chapter 7 . 7/24
Sluts got roasted! Wow never knew Amu had it in her.
KatelynIsEpic chapter 5 . 7/9
I was never informed of this being a lemon but ok
amuto lover chapter 25 . 6/27
Fantastic story I really love it. You are a great writer. I hope you will finish your other stories soon.
Angeline Waters chapter 25 . 5/9
I read the whole story tonight and it is by far, the most touching and wonderful Shugo Chara fanfiction I've ever read. Let me remind you, I probably read at least more than 20 stories of Amuto. The story was very smoothly written, especially the lemon parts - you did a very good job making those parts very art-like. I hope you keep writing stories like this, though without "lemon" XD Anyway, this will be one of my fav stories of all time! Thank you for writing this. (P.S. chapter 23 brought tears to my eyes and the song All In was beautiful)
sme1228 chapter 25 . 4/6
love it
PinkyPie14 chapter 25 . 2/10
I have read indebted, spark of life, guardian of light, alone with the likes of you, the sequel, writing love and some other stories and I have to say even though this was technically your first fic it was also your best story!
DrarrySxRLover chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
dude I've read this story like 10 time s and I'm still not tired of it!
Angel of Amuto chapter 25 . 10/11/2015
I absolutely loved this story! I always wanted to know what Ami's disease was. I would have said she had cancer since it's the most common disease people die from. It was depressing that Ami died. I have read many different Amuto stories with Ami in it. In each story she has a different personality and is a different age and all. Your version of Ami was my favourite and that's what made me feel even more depressed at her death. I almost cried! I loved this story and I can't wait to read more from you!
Rinxlen bunny chapter 23 . 5/16/2015
I cryed my eyes out thx a lot! Well I would say that I meant this for the better I believe that this was a story that we all did feel atachted to ami and so I believe it was normal to cry. (I cryed because I have to much empathy)
AngelicXDemons chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
I just realized, if every character has been introduced besides one person her ex must be Tadase.
jasmine chapter 23 . 4/3/2015
This made me cry so much it was so heart breaking it reminded me of my mothers death and funeral I think you dod brilliant on creating this chapter. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 3/26/2015
Amazing and emotion tugging as always!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
I love this story plz make a sequel or another like it