Reviews for Poker Face
AmutoLover15 chapter 25 . 5/7
I completely forgot if I've already posted a review on this story, but I'm just going to assume I haven't yet. I've read this twice because I just can't get enough of it. All of your stories actually. They all get me addicted. Thank you so, so much, Morg-sama, for all these wonderful stories you have shared with us. I loved how Amu was kicking ass at poker :3 it was sad, though, that Ami died :( Anyways, I super loved it. Hope you continue to post wonderful stories! But finish the ones that aren't complete yet *wink wonk* *whispers* The Eighth Sea~

Thanks for everything. We love you so much
Rika Azumi Sakura Yukihara chapter 22 . 11/22/2016
NOOOOOOO, Ami!
Help chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
Omg when you read in this fanfic and like being this is go's. And then your friend who knew about your crush decides to go out with him. My friends are great.
missillsy chapter 23 . 8/5/2016
*sniffles*
Damn ninjas and their damned onions
*more sniffles*
Damn Morg and her goddamn beautiful stories
Now were did I keep my goddamned tissues
Lady of the Fates chapter 14 . 7/24/2016
Haha! Take that bitches and fuck-boys Amu and Ikuto are officially an item. Amuto forever!
Lady of the Fates chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
Sluts got roasted again! Amu you badass girl what are we gonna do with you.
Lady of the Fates chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
Sluts got roasted! Wow never knew Amu had it in her.
KatelynIsEpic chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
I was never informed of this being a lemon but ok
amuto lover chapter 25 . 6/27/2016
Fantastic story I really love it. You are a great writer. I hope you will finish your other stories soon.
Angeline Waters chapter 25 . 5/9/2016
I read the whole story tonight and it is by far, the most touching and wonderful Shugo Chara fanfiction I've ever read. Let me remind you, I probably read at least more than 20 stories of Amuto. The story was very smoothly written, especially the lemon parts - you did a very good job making those parts very art-like. I hope you keep writing stories like this, though without "lemon" XD Anyway, this will be one of my fav stories of all time! Thank you for writing this. (P.S. chapter 23 brought tears to my eyes and the song All In was beautiful)
sme1228 chapter 25 . 4/6/2016
love it
PinkyPie14 chapter 25 . 2/10/2016
I have read indebted, spark of life, guardian of light, alone with the likes of you, the sequel, writing love and some other stories and I have to say even though this was technically your first fic it was also your best story!
DrarrySxRLover chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
dude I've read this story like 10 time s and I'm still not tired of it!
Angel of Amuto chapter 25 . 10/11/2015
I absolutely loved this story! I always wanted to know what Ami's disease was. I would have said she had cancer since it's the most common disease people die from. It was depressing that Ami died. I have read many different Amuto stories with Ami in it. In each story she has a different personality and is a different age and all. Your version of Ami was my favourite and that's what made me feel even more depressed at her death. I almost cried! I loved this story and I can't wait to read more from you!
Rinxlen bunny chapter 23 . 5/16/2015
I cryed my eyes out thx a lot! Well I would say that I meant this for the better I believe that this was a story that we all did feel atachted to ami and so I believe it was normal to cry. (I cryed because I have to much empathy)