Reviews for let's take a walk on the wild side
AlwaysPenInHand chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
You're kidding me. This can't be your last story for SWAC. I would just die. Because although I don't review your stories, I've always loved them. They either made me all warm and gushy inside, or made me cry. Your stories always were so powerful. This deserves at least 30 reviews. At LEAST. I'll miss your stories so much, and you, even though we've never talked. Best of luck in every single thing you do... And when you're famous, don't forget this little fanfic site. Write once in a while. I'm begging you. Seriously.

Well... Yeah, that pretty much sums up what I wanna say. (: Don't forget us, kay? Kay. See you around!
LOLChanny819 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
The song Red Light by Malese Jow was playing in my head while I read this. Stay by Miley Cyrus works too. Camilla Monet, I can't believe this is your last SWAC fic. You deserve all the reviews in the world, because this goodbye was magical. Youre magical. You have no idea how much I'll miss you Chica, because youre a great person. I hope you find that happy ending you dream of(but let's face it, we all know you will because youre a beautiful soul) and I hope it's all worth it. No one will be good enough for you. Maybe the one will be. But it will be hard to live up to your level of real depth. Cammy, you are my inspiration, my aspiration, and one of my best friends. This story left me speechless. I love you. Be who you've always wanted to be and never stop being you.

SMILES!