Reviews for Speak Now
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
super great!

i loved the speech, i think something like this should happen in the show! right now i dont like the dynamics between callie arizona and mark... three is too much!

deathkid1313 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is so freakin' cute! Awesome Calzona story!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Oh my God, I thought it was perfect! Just totally and completely perfect! It was so amazing, so incredibly wonderful. I really really loved it. It was brilliant! She seriously is so awesome, and this was such a nice reaction. Finally there is a story where she does not take her back with open arms. I love the whole I-did-not-do-it-for-you, and then okay-maybe-a-little-bit. That was enough reconcile for me, it shows that she does hate her, but that she does not… Which does not really make all that much sense, but I would not have wanted it any other way your story. It really was perfect! The whole defending her honor and watching out for her and that lovely little part with Teddy, that left me smiling for ages. You did a brilliant job writing this, it was amazing.
tked chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
LOVE this! Wow!
Katie chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
GREAT story, excellent writing, I want MORE!
contentment is beautiful chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I really loved this. She made an excellent point and you wrote it well(:
thetamarine chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was AMAZING! LOVED it!
rawpotato chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
There is always hope. That has been my mantra for a while now, and I'm glad you ended it with that. Because there is always hope.
AR4550 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Thinking of Callie standing up for Arizona this way makes my heart grow three sizes. :) Given her history, and the circumstances of this breakup, it would be understandable if she didn't, and left Arizona to fend for herself. Taking the high road and asking people to butt out of their business is the mature and courageous thing to do. The rambling speech was very Callie, with its random bits of oversharing but also its beautiful, big heart.

And, I love it when anyone tells off the Chief, so that was awesome. :)
Texas chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Good story keep it going!
auggy1984 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Thine chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Oh I loved this!

The ending was so great, Callie standing up for her, I could totally see this happens, because whatever Callie says, she is so in love with Arizona.

I loved the Alex part, and since they are something like friends, I would wish for some bonding between them, since they gone through the same ( naturally with an other outcome then A/I)
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I loved it, a very powerful story
reserl1987 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow, just wow. I love it. I hope you update soon.
AClove20 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was so good! Loved it! The ending was so sweet.. I could totally see this happening! :D