Reviews for Impending Revelations
Anon chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I feel like I'm the only one that got the reference for Upendi haha

I liked it :) and I loved Neji's hippie outfit lol
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Cute, but it turned just a little slightly too corny towards the end. Other than that, nice job and funny circumstances.
Anonymous Fangirl-swinger chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
...good job.Y'know I asked myself a few times while reading this if the town was getting to them.I even got a little nauseated.o_O

Baaaaiiieeh,

A F S
y-in-flame chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
It's kinda late at night that I'm reading this and I'm sitting here thinking 'wow.' I want to laugh so badly but I can't. Then Awww. Gaara, I think was awsum and Neji and Tenten are my favourite couple so this whole story was awsum! Great job.
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This is an amazing story. I love it. Great job
QueenOfCrazy chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
One: Great story.

Two: Poor Neji. I honestly cannot imagine anything worse than having Gai-sensei give me a make-over. Ah, the things we'll do for love...and NejiTen Fluff.
Bookity chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
You were right... Very very fluffy... I think I have a tooth ache... Good job :)
Dawnstar95 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I loved it. honestly, I had tho look up the song afterwards. I bet Neji is a big teddy bear when it comes to Tenten. NejiTen shall live forever. I loved all the fluffiness. Talk about a perfect way to start the weekend. I loved this story. I can't wait to read more of your stories. I saw you had alot of NejiTen stories written. I can't wait to read 'em all.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
AW! That was freakin fluffy and sweet like cotton candy! It was fantastic! i loved Gaara's part in the whole thing. LOL! I loved that you got the idea from the Lion King 2. CLassic. Keep writing.
fuzzzy22 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That... was... absolutely amazing O_O

I have no words to describe how great this was.

-bows DEEPLY- I AM INFERIOR TO BOTH OF YOU GUY'S TALENT.

I want to find my own Neji in life... D: I really do. I felt like hugging something at the very end, so I just ran to my room and got my Neji Plushie that I got for Christmas. (:

Oh, hellz yeahh!

:D both of you guys are sooo very talented. I hope you two team up again and bring another masterpiece like this soon. (: Great job! Love it!

AliceOtaku
sillysammijo chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh my goodness! LOVE THIS! It is now in my favorers! Was all so sweet and…well…GREAT! Lol
Littlest Cinnaminion chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
GAAAAAAAAH! TOO CUTE!

I'm having such a hard time to keep from squealing aloud right now. I WANT A NEJI! Oh, and Gai and Garra are sort of the best wing-men ever.

THIS IS AMAZING! Thanks soooo much for writing this!

Skittles
shoshoryuu07 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
CUTE. :)
animegirl9989 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was so cute! XD

Great story! Can't wait to read others! :)
Katie Krueger chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
lawl..."i wish you would burn" thats so funny to me :P