Reviews for Sun and Moon
Hahukum Konn chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
Interesting reveal! :)
XMistressChaosx chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Nice chapter. I was just wondering why you didn't name your twins Artemis and Apollo, they are twins with connotations to both the Moon and the Sun. Well, whatever, okay. Nice little story you have here.

I honestly just wanted to know the answer to that question.

Till Next Time,

*Chaos' Mistress*
Arcticmist chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
Great chapter keep going loved it and yay it's longer
Hannah the Scribe chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
My Review:

I feel weird reviewing this story since I always seem to be on a different account when I do... oh, well.

Just one quick question before I start: who was Laney again? *memory fail* Was Laney the escort? *double memory fail*

I like how you're taking your time with this fic, spending about two chapters on just the opening ceremonies, etc. It feels less rushed that way. (I know that in one of my latest fics, I had to write the opening ceremonies from eight different points of view, so I appreciate how difficult it is to keep them interesting).

Hmm... I'm interested to see what the answer to my earlier question will be, as well... maybe I'm just overanalyzing while I'm procrastinating writing my sequel to Fly Away. Oh, well... I guess that I'll find out eventually...

There were a few more typos in this chapter than usual, but nothing that was really distracting from the chapter. (Like, in the beginning, you put "road" instead of "rode", you didn't put a comma when someone was being specifically addressed, etc.).

Guess I don't have anything else to say other than: update soon! Please...?

-Hannah
Hahukum Konn chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
A bit short and swift, but I hope to see how the psychological warfare angle works out. :)
HG.Girl97 chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
Yay Cinna! They'll get sponsors for sure!
RedRubyStorm chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
Dude. I found a good Hunger Games story. You have won the prize, Moon White Rose.

I like how you didn't completely disregard Catching Fire and Mockingjay, like the rebellion never happened, instead you changed it. This is good. This is a good story. You have won.
LadyDM chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Oh wow. I really liked those outfits. At some point I'mma have to make an attempt at drawing that dress. I'm not the artsiest person ever, but I did take a costume design class once so maybe that'll help.

And ohmygod Cinna! Friggin' awesome. I can't help but wonder if Cato is gonna play some kind of role in this story. This story is awesome. Can't wait for you to get back to it. :-)

-Lady DM
RB chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
OMFG dont kill moon *Cries*
Hahukum Konn chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
Huh! Surprised Cinna moved to D1. I guess with Katniss and Peeta dying, he gave up hope of sparking a rebellion from that District and furthered his connections by moving up to 1. :(
imaginingmary chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
Oh and I forgot to add below, Cinna and Portia aren't dead! Their alive! 3
imaginingmary chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
This is an absolutely amazing story. I'm breathless... Speechless.
Arcticmist chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
Great chapter keep going. I like how their chariot outfits went along with their names. Personally I have a hard time coming up with outfits for District 1.
Hannah the Scribe chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
Yay, an update!

Just, yeah, being me, I had to comment on this: Great StarClan, you actually kept their stylists in character. And, hooray! Portia isn't dead, either! My dreams live on. :)

Now, actually commenting on your story instead of just rambling:

I like how you managed to give a bit more backstory about how Katniss and Peeta died, exactly, how it's possible that this all is happening (regarding the Games going on and more specifically for the chapter, the lack of Cinna and Portia's deaths, my only question there would've been the district change), and explaining everything else.

Well, nice work, keep writing great, and, update soon!
PeetaAndTheMockingjayQueen chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
First off, I'm happy that you're back and I hope everything's working out for you. I van say this enough, but I hate Sam...he's a- nevermind that, but yeah. I hate him as a person. Anywho, what the hella is- wha- who- why? Cinna?

-R