Reviews for The Island
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2021
Please continue this, the story has been so good so far! Hope to see more eventually but it’s been like 10 years. I can still hope though that more is to come from the two dragons.
Drag0n.Runner chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
I would love you to finish this. it's sooo good
Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
Please update man how many years has it been?
Gollum Pocketses chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
WHY? Why do you put me through this torment and torture of of there not being a next button at the bottom chapter 3? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?
(Curls up in a ball and sobs in a dark corner)

Anyway I am amazed at how well you wrote the characters and their actions and I really love the story :)
Hope you come back to it to continue!
Levicopter chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
I AM SO SAD THERE ISN'T MORE i love how you write them! i remember reading chapter 1 when it came out and i didnt read the rest it until now qwq
the story seems nice and god, simply the way you write neltharion and alex... swoons
AlexstraszaNeltharion chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Please Update! I love Alexstrasza and Neltharion and this story is just perfect. I'm obsessed. Great job on this! c:
SteelWingAngel chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Please keep going, this is one of the best stories of warcraft I have ever read.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
OMG THIS IS SOOOO AWSOME! And great as well. Pretty much like how alexstraza cares for deathwing. I bet that their relationship will change from enemies to lovers.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTORS THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY! even though its been 3 years since u updated pls write more I love this story so much cant stop readin it
Kronen chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Any chance that you will continue this? I love how you write! Dialogue is just great! Feels exactly how these dragons will most likely talk!
twinwriter16 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
wow i relly relly love this story ! when will the next captr be up !
Ripper chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Yeah it is realy good i want to see Deathwing as good character. :D

PS. Cant wait for more!
Riggnorok chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
When are gonna update? because this story is very good.
BlackFlame chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Please update more chapters :)