Reviews for No More Cupboards
J chapter 1 . 8/18
Oh well um okay not what I expected but if I just skip over THE part of the story I really liked it. It's just a personal preference though.
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 1 . 4/9
That scene suprised me even though there was a warning... I had expected something fluffier, but hey, you're really tallented with those. Lol he's been there so many times he lost count. This whole thing was so sweet. I loved it and it was incredibly well written! Good job! (Not one typo! How!? What are your secrets?)
decadently chapter 1 . 2/2
Why does Draco remind me of a really protective Papillon?
Gravity Phantom chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I love these types of fics where Harry just FINALLY talks about things and Draco gets protective
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Good, good, good.
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
LOVE IT!
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
holy damn draco happy. and dursely deserved to get hexed
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
So cuteeeee
malini85 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
God that was too adorable n just so perfect! I really really love protective Draco.. He's too cute!. Your writing is hypnotizing n completely addictive... It's been quite the treat.. Thank you...
ComputerIdiot chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Soooooo cute!
Shadow Lestrange Potter chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
OMG! It was so lovely and I think I'm going to die of diabetes with all the sweetness in it. They both were so cute!

Congratulations for your incredible job. It really was an amazing fic. I loved it! It goes directly to my favorites.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us. ;)
Kisses.

P.S. I’m sorry if there are mistakes in my review, English isn’t my native language.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
this was fantastic i loved it xD
Abbey Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
this was sweet, i just love these two together.