Reviews for No More Cupboards
Consulting Shippers chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I liked it :).
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
great tic very well done amazing brilliant vivid details are very ummm satisfying !
DemeRain chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Angsty and smutty, all rolled into one. Thank you.
musme chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
sweet and cute
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Loved it. Usually I avoid Harry/Draco pairings, but you make them good.
Satsukifujin chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Omg.. and this! so cute! (")(") *dances*
herRhi-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
sighed happily and wondered if it was possible to fall in love with the same person for so many times over and over again.

Sweetedt line. EVER.
Pezlie chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was so touching. I've always loved the idea of Harry coming out about his past to Draco, and always wondered just how outraged he'd act since he was spoiled growing up (as far as material possessions and things went, anyways). The sex was nice, but the story itself was nicer. And then the end... 3 LOL Malfoy is all excited now, but just wait until Harry starts moving his Gryffindor themed items into his house.

I can't wait until you try writing a Draco-finds-out-about-the-Dursleys fic again~!
Imalena chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
nice story, thanks
soratanaka chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Ah, such a good story. I really liked the line about 'his apartment' and 'his cupboard' did not sound as good as 'our room'. Well done!
FRK921 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Aww
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
*laughs* oh the smut! It was beautiful! Lol! I love this couple *falls over* you did a wonderful job with this story! Yay! Harry's moving in! Celebration! *snerk* keep it up!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
LOL protective draco is soo sexy :D

this story was so cute ur a fantastic writer u really seem to make ur characters come alive :D

but i love how u've still kept their personalities from the books it makes it even more real

i hop u write more fanfics cuz these are just soo good n im hoping u'll write a sequel for some of them :)
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Great job, absolutely loved it. Keep it up D
lmj chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I love it! love it,love it,love it! So sweet, and fluffy, awesome, and brilliant, aww...
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »