Reviews for No More Cupboards
Historia Thirteen chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Wow, never really thought about the cupboard much until now...Nice read. :)
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This was awesome!

I loved the Hurt/Comfort stuff but the smut was really hot, too. Very worth the read.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Sweet again ;)
Draco's lovely, but *hushhh* ;) Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Consulting Shippers chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I liked it :).
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
great tic very well done amazing brilliant vivid details are very ummm satisfying !
DemeRain chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Angsty and smutty, all rolled into one. Thank you.
musme chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
sweet and cute
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Loved it. Usually I avoid Harry/Draco pairings, but you make them good.
Satsukifujin chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Omg.. and this! so cute! (")(") *dances*
herRhi-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
sighed happily and wondered if it was possible to fall in love with the same person for so many times over and over again.

Sweetedt line. EVER.
Pezlie chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was so touching. I've always loved the idea of Harry coming out about his past to Draco, and always wondered just how outraged he'd act since he was spoiled growing up (as far as material possessions and things went, anyways). The sex was nice, but the story itself was nicer. And then the end... 3 LOL Malfoy is all excited now, but just wait until Harry starts moving his Gryffindor themed items into his house.

I can't wait until you try writing a Draco-finds-out-about-the-Dursleys fic again~!
Imalena chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
nice story, thanks
soratanaka chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Ah, such a good story. I really liked the line about 'his apartment' and 'his cupboard' did not sound as good as 'our room'. Well done!
FRK921 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Aww
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
*laughs* oh the smut! It was beautiful! Lol! I love this couple *falls over* you did a wonderful job with this story! Yay! Harry's moving in! Celebration! *snerk* keep it up!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »