Reviews for No More Cupboards
herRhi-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
sighed happily and wondered if it was possible to fall in love with the same person for so many times over and over again.

Sweetedt line. EVER.
Pezlie chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was so touching. I've always loved the idea of Harry coming out about his past to Draco, and always wondered just how outraged he'd act since he was spoiled growing up (as far as material possessions and things went, anyways). The sex was nice, but the story itself was nicer. And then the end... 3 LOL Malfoy is all excited now, but just wait until Harry starts moving his Gryffindor themed items into his house.

I can't wait until you try writing a Draco-finds-out-about-the-Dursleys fic again!
Imalena chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
nice story, thanks
soratanaka chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Ah, such a good story. I really liked the line about 'his apartment' and 'his cupboard' did not sound as good as 'our room'. Well done!
FRK921 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Aww
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
*laughs* oh the smut! It was beautiful! Lol! I love this couple *falls over* you did a wonderful job with this story! Yay! Harry's moving in! Celebration! *snerk* keep it up!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
LOL protective draco is soo sexy :D

this story was so cute ur a fantastic writer u really seem to make ur characters come alive :D

but i love how u've still kept their personalities from the books it makes it even more real

i hop u write more fanfics cuz these are just soo good n im hoping u'll write a sequel for some of them :)
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Great job, absolutely loved it. Keep it up D
lmj chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I love it! love it,love it,love it! So sweet, and fluffy, awesome, and brilliant, aww...
chnoelle chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is such a great story :)
OnlyForMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Love this story quite a lot! It was really well written and the story line was just lovely! Draco still being a mummy's boy made me chuckle too :) Thank you very much for writing this!
Draggy2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
haha

A good read! Enjoyed Ron/Draco interaction (for Harry!) but thought it sorta just there that Harry wandered into the cupboard. You could at least say it was morbid curiosity... no magic in the house means it wasn't a lure - but Harry was randomly fascinated anyway so much so that not even he knew why and wasn't rather affected being inside anyway.

Overall delightful!
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Aww! Such a sweet story. I love how Draco says "I love you" to Harry. haha. And such a nice ending to the story as well! I'm glad Harry was able to tell Draco about his past.

Happy Holidays.
mmm chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Such a cute story! can't wait to read what other stories you've got :D
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
[giggles] Ahhhhhhh, Draco.

I loved this one so much. Bravo, brava I can not wait to read more of your work.

This was absolutely amazing and really showed a true light to this (amazing, as well) couple.

Magnific perfection',