Reviews for No More Cupboards
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Omg. I was scrolling through Drarry on tumblr this morning when I came across this link. I always give every drarry fanfic I read a chance because I know how hard writers work on their stories. Plus you never know if the know what kind of story you might find. You could end up finding a new favorite, which is exactly what happened to me.

This story was too good, too sweet for words. I would say amazing, but I think that's been used too many times, so I'll settle with Awesome. This story was completely awesome, and you did an awesome job writing it.
fahaar chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Nice!
Dusty Miller chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I read the LipLock Jinx and then this one, but I'm reviewing them at the same time.

This is nearly as good as your jinx story. While the jinx story has a very nice and unique theme, this story is slightly more average but yet so different. The way you handled the matter of Harry's cupboard is more than average, and I guess that's why I like it to much. Once again, I thank you!
Aithusa Vase chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
cute cute cute cute cute
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
SWEETNESS!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Dyawwwwwwww! That was so sweet and cute and asdfghjk, YES! I loved it.

-Keep being epic
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
:D This is so sweet
ExplodingToads chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Aw, I love stories about Harry spilling the beans about his childhood. It really was pretty fucked up. It's good that you didn't have Harry get overly messed up about it because that's not like him. Lovely story, very well written. I love that you actually had them prep for sex and use lube. It was also great that they still had a sense of masculinity about them.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
i love this so much
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Hot and sweet, just the way I like it.
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Great story. And not so much PWP... There was some comfort and love!
Nancy
Carling chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was a lovely story but Ron stole the show for me with his magnets!
Rhistoria chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Wow, never really thought about the cupboard much until now...Nice read. :)
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This was awesome!

I loved the Hurt/Comfort stuff but the smut was really hot, too. Very worth the read.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Sweet again ;)
Draco's lovely, but *hushhh* ;) Thanks !

***Pyrane***