Reviews for No More Cupboards
soratanaka chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Ah, such a good story. I really liked the line about 'his apartment' and 'his cupboard' did not sound as good as 'our room'. Well done!
FRK921 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
*laughs* oh the smut! It was beautiful! Lol! I love this couple *falls over* you did a wonderful job with this story! Yay! Harry's moving in! Celebration! *snerk* keep it up!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
LOL protective draco is soo sexy :D

this story was so cute ur a fantastic writer u really seem to make ur characters come alive :D

but i love how u've still kept their personalities from the books it makes it even more real

i hop u write more fanfics cuz these are just soo good n im hoping u'll write a sequel for some of them :)
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Great job, absolutely loved it. Keep it up D
lmj chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I love it! love it,love it,love it! So sweet, and fluffy, awesome, and brilliant, aww...
chnoelle chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is such a great story :)
OnlyForMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Love this story quite a lot! It was really well written and the story line was just lovely! Draco still being a mummy's boy made me chuckle too :) Thank you very much for writing this!
Draggy2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010

A good read! Enjoyed Ron/Draco interaction (for Harry!) but thought it sorta just there that Harry wandered into the cupboard. You could at least say it was morbid curiosity... no magic in the house means it wasn't a lure - but Harry was randomly fascinated anyway so much so that not even he knew why and wasn't rather affected being inside anyway.

Overall delightful!
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Aww! Such a sweet story. I love how Draco says "I love you" to Harry. haha. And such a nice ending to the story as well! I'm glad Harry was able to tell Draco about his past.

Happy Holidays.
mmm chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Such a cute story! can't wait to read what other stories you've got :D
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
[giggles] Ahhhhhhh, Draco.

I loved this one so much. Bravo, brava~ I can not wait to read more of your work.

This was absolutely amazing and really showed a true light to this (amazing, as well) couple.

Magnific perfection',

AlineDaryen chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awww, I expected something angst-ridden and bleak and instead I get a shameless morning dose of smut and fluff and Ron who's always green in the face! Well done. It's nice when Harry can finally think of something pleasant when locked in a cupboard...
Julia chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I dont see why you say "it ended up like this." as if its a bad thing. I think its brilliant! Though I certainly wouldnt turn down the chance to read another by you...
YeiYai chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
very very cute, but soooooo not angsty at all TT_TT i like lots of angst- with a happy ending. 3
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »