Reviews for No More Cupboards
chnoelle chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is such a great story :)
OnlyForMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Love this story quite a lot! It was really well written and the story line was just lovely! Draco still being a mummy's boy made me chuckle too :) Thank you very much for writing this!
Draggy2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
haha

A good read! Enjoyed Ron/Draco interaction (for Harry!) but thought it sorta just there that Harry wandered into the cupboard. You could at least say it was morbid curiosity... no magic in the house means it wasn't a lure - but Harry was randomly fascinated anyway so much so that not even he knew why and wasn't rather affected being inside anyway.

Overall delightful!
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Aww! Such a sweet story. I love how Draco says "I love you" to Harry. haha. And such a nice ending to the story as well! I'm glad Harry was able to tell Draco about his past.

Happy Holidays.
mmm chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Such a cute story! can't wait to read what other stories you've got :D
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
[giggles] Ahhhhhhh, Draco.

I loved this one so much. Bravo, brava~ I can not wait to read more of your work.

This was absolutely amazing and really showed a true light to this (amazing, as well) couple.

Magnific perfection',

-AMLF
AlineDaryen chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awww, I expected something angst-ridden and bleak and instead I get a shameless morning dose of smut and fluff and Ron who's always green in the face! Well done. It's nice when Harry can finally think of something pleasant when locked in a cupboard...
Julia chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I dont see why you say "it ended up like this." as if its a bad thing. I think its brilliant! Though I certainly wouldnt turn down the chance to read another by you...
YeiYai chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
very very cute, but soooooo not angsty at all TT_TT i like lots of angst- with a happy ending. 3
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
3! Great job. I loved the last line. You should write a sequel of them telling Narcissa. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for writing.
VampHime chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
'"Harry fucking Potter, I swear you are the most lousy Auror ever and I have no idea how the fuck you managed to get your badge if all you're going to do is get kidnapped and tied up the moment I turn my back on you and do you know how much trouble you've caused me looking for you?" Draco had yelled without even asking him if he was alright.'

I legit spent two minutes sitting here and laughing at that sentence. My friends now think I'm mentally unstable.

I love this, I'm not originally a Draco/Harry shipper but MYGODYES.

You're a rally good writer. :)
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love it! It was awesome and the sex scene HOTTNESS TO THE EXTREME! I completely enjoyed this story and I will make sure to visit it again later on... it was THAT good.
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was a really nice story it was awesome!
liangelaguo chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was adorable! Thanks for the story.
dead-marauders chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
wow. another great story! i love your draco. so cute. really great. i love the fact that Harry thought of Draco. :)
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »