Reviews for Guarding Miss Davis
D chapter 45 . 2/22/2014
2 years later..
David Fishwick chapter 45 . 9/3/2013
This is an awesome idea and I hope there is more soon.
skillet94 chapter 45 . 8/6/2013
i love this story i couldn't stop reading! are you going to continue the story cause i saw you haven't updated in almost a year :/ i hope you start back up with it :)
Lilly Emerald chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I absolutely love love love this idea! I really like Brooke in one tree hill and Brooke and Dean seem perfect...I wasn't sure I would like how AU it was but I can't wait to read more!
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 45 . 9/26/2012
Update soon!
Callison chapter 45 . 9/19/2012
Another great chapter! I love the banter between Brooke and Dean. Please don't make us wait too long for the next update. Great work!
princessjames21 chapter 45 . 9/19/2012
I just love this story I don't want it to end but I can't wait to read more and what does Zachariah want with haley it can't be good and I hope her and sam are going to be good I love them and jamie together and I love the brooke and dean cuteness and brooke standing up to zachariah was awesome.
boothimyours chapter 45 . 9/19/2012
Yay new chapter. Loved the smut! Sneaky Zachariah.
Brucas always and forever chapter 44 . 8/1/2012
WOW... I just came across this story and it is awesome. I love it. I love Brooke she was my favorite character on OTH. And I love Dean he was my fav on Supernatural. So this is perfect. I can not wait to read more.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/26/2012
So glad you updated this story! Loved the proposal! Please update soon!
Mallie chapter 44 . 7/25/2012
This is a great story! I'm glad to be the 200th reviewer on this story!
Callison chapter 44 . 7/25/2012
So glad you updated this! I love the whole chapter. Brooke's emotions ring true. You write both of these characters well. Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
princessjames21 chapter 44 . 7/25/2012
First off thank you for dedicating this chapter to me I loved it this just made me cry in happiness there getting married she said yes I couldn't smile any bigger than I am now. His second proposal was the most romantic proposal ever and the ring is so pretty and was his grandma's I just love dean even more.
nfinneman chapter 43 . 6/26/2012
This story is so amazing! Please tell me there's more coming soon?
Xleyla chapter 43 . 5/9/2012
omg, so amazing! read it all in two days and I want more!