Reviews for Quitter
Sarah Archer chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This is wonderful.
Moody Poison chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
That was so great! And intense. I love those kind of story, where you feel bitterness and frustration at the same time. I don't know how to explain myself better as I'm not fluent in English, but I wanted to leave a review anyway !
I almost would like to ask to translate this text, but it would probably be too difficult to respect all the subtlety in French, as "to quit" is not used for smoking.
Keep up the good work!
NarutoJournal chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
OH MY GOD I loved this so much! ;_; And your A/N was completely true for me, too, since my OTP is Royai as well. XD You're an amazing writer and I will definitely be reading more from you! Keep up the amazing work. :)
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was great! Even though I'm a hardcore RoyAi shipper I love me a good HavocAi once in a while ;)
Cincinnata chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I loved this. I, too, am starting to fall in love with havocai and it's driving me crazy because not enough people appreciate it. I understand you completely.

This was such a great read, thank you.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Aww I've been reading some Havocai lately and it breaks my heart! I love it and hate it too. This was really good! Well written and I can believe that this was in character too.
SweetPatoot chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
That made me so sad for Havoc. WHY MUST I LOVE BOTH ROYAI AND HAVOCAI?! Curses!
Once-upon-a-saturday chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
It was the first time I read a Havoc-Hawkeye fanfic and I have to admit that I cried ! I feel so bad for Havoc :(
mrboogie94 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Speechless. That was terrific.
Taayluur chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I'm a diehard Royai fan as well, but Roy and Riza is a serious pairing with angst and history behind it. But. . . Havocai is fun too, ya know? It's cute. Refreshing. Cracky. And sometimes it's just like "omg... This makes sense."
iwantyourovaries chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I know the exact love/hate relationship you mean, and you pull it off spectacularly; fantastic job :)
goldfishlover73 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
hmmm...I loved it. :D
Sazha Havoc chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
! WOW I LOVE THE WAY YOU DESCRIBED IT! I wish you could write some more of it! I also like the Handcuffs idea... Lol. WRITE MORE pweaz
Anana553 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
great job xD

I for one love royai, but i kind of like the idea of Riza and Havoc, before she gets with roy

just...the idea

it's so sad in a way, but dunno .

i like your way or writing!
sunaprincess7 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
loved it; am a big fan of the royai/havocai triangles- its a great take on it and an awesome plot line.

Riza was spot on character wise- she wouldn't be like that with Roy, but for Havocai you got her just right.

Well done!