Reviews for Sparkle Girl
Lumosify chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I love the change of setting here. I love canon a lot, but I like how this ties in with canon but it's a different Victoire and a different life for Teddy and Victoire and I just love how this fits just as well as canon would!

-Lumosify
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
So amazing.

-seaweedbrain213
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
That was beautiful. :)
BaskingInTheSunshine chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was super cute. I loved it:)
SneverusSnapers chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was really good and really cute! Sure, first tense and third person don't seem to mingle in my mind at the moment because I've been reading and writing in first person for so long, but I enjoyed it anyway.
he'sthereinsidemymind chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is so perfect! I love it (: I think Rebel Victoire is my favorite.
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This. was. /adorable/. So cute. The themes of shine and sparkle and glow drew the whole story together, and I love the fact that Victoire was a rebel, and the whole fame thing. Just fantastique!

Wonderfully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Your writing is the most amazing... Ever. You have the best way of describing and explaining... It's wonderful.
combeferring chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh my /goodness/.

I enjoyed this. I enjoyed a TeddyVictoire. Ohhhhhhhh my days! :O

I think it must have been the writing style (because it was written so beautifully) that made me like it, oh and the plot and everythingg!

Sorry that you haven't converted me but I loved the characterisation of Vic and Teddy and I loved Vic's guitar and different types of shining and shall we just have done with it and say I loved it all?

I personally think that if you can make me like a VictoiteTeddy fic, you deserve a place on my favourite author's bit (:
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Oh, I adore this one so much. _

It's great! I've got a soft spot for Teddy/Victoire and this was very nice. I like the way you portrayed Victoire, a rebel in her own way. I understand her choices, in her situation, I'd flee to France too if I could.

I would've liked to see more of their romance and the romantic side of their relationship developing, but the way you focused more on Victoire was perfect. Because, here (for me), she's strong enough to live without Teddy, but would rather prefer to live with him.

I also liked the guitar-playing sub-plot (and, yes, I agree with her - playing guitar can make you feel so much better _) and how Charlie makes an appearance. I love Charlie.

The ending is perfect. Well done! :]
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love love love rebel Victoire. And I love guitar playing Victoire even more. And this story was brilliant, although sad.
Blue Skyes101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Aww, this was beautiful. I can completely see Charlie having and playing a guitar with a dragon on it.

You really made her going to Beauxbatons seem very real, especially in the last scene when she automatically talked to Teddly in French.

And I never really thought about it before, but she must have had to deal with quite a bit of fame considering her family.

Good job. :)
StarUponHeaven chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I only want to say one thing:

:D
Rameelia chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Hmm, where to begin? For one thing, I'm not a great lover of the next gen, but I do admire that people can take those characters and bring them life, considering there's nothing to go on to begin with, as far as the characterisation goes. For another, I'm not a great lover of Victoire, but - again - I loved how you've built her up, in a manner of speaking, made her human and - more importantly - made her FEEL like an actual human being, someone who has their own hopes and fears and all the rest of it.

At first I found Victoire in this story annoying, but by the end of it I felt I'd connected with the character and even sympathised with her. (And kudos to you for that!) Perhaps that sparkle-shine-glow motive/theme was what did the trick for me, it just gives the story this sort of... airy feel, a special atmosphere, you know?

Anyway. Lovely story with some very nice descriptions and realistic character development. Nicely done!
Kuss Mich Wach chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I absolute loved this. I'm ot big on Next-Gen, but, this was just absolutely adorable :) Keep up the good work! I can't wait for your next piece :D