Reviews for Inaba School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Originaljuan92 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I really like this idea it surprisingly works well. Hope to see more chapters come out cause I really want to read more about this.
Blazehawkins chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Surprisingly, this works well. Though I still don't buy Yosuke knowing big words. Keep it up, I'm loving it!
KeRose chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Letting you know I am reading.

Once again, a well-written HuaPoXYosuke fic, rather a nice non-talking-personaXtalking-person fic. Still amazes me how you really get a lot from simply the actions of the persona as one would from dialogue.

Keep it up.

K( )
Despair's Cold Edge chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
oh... FUCK. YES! harry potter with goddamn persona 4... i cannot describe the sheer amount of win this is. i need more.
KeRose chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wait, what? Where did this come from? Kind of an random idea, but, hey, you took it and ran with a couple miles and its pretty well-done.

I feel that it's supposed to mirror a scene from the books, or from the movie, but my HP knowledge is rusty especially after finishing reading HP:DH. Regardless, interesting cross-over/reference with the whole "private lessons" bit.

Correction:

"...Do you know what that sort of thing does to a guy's pride? It was decimated! Destroyed!""

'I' was decimated.

I'm taking this moment to say (again) that I have enjoyed your drabbles, and think I start writing up again, maybe beginning with something small and drabble-like and working my up to a fic I've been tossing around in my head. My silly and amatuerish fics coming into this world are yours to blame. P (lol jk. I may even refer to you for help, if you don't mind me asking)

Anyways, off to do other things, see ya around!

K( )
Astrih Konnash chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Persona 4 chars in Hogwarts? Awesome!

Waiting for next chapters