Reviews for Puppet Love
realmente fue genial...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Please continue
Nahgemkerr12 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Its great! I like the fact that without even knowing it bella was in love with rose all along. I liked the ending but I thought it wasn't quite finished, so sequel is a must have!
Sequel. Now chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Okay so I could go into a rant about why you should make a sequel but I won't because there is not enough spAce for that! Just know that I think you should!
SOFisticated1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Sick, but it's some good, twisted type of sick. And I like rose tattoos, soo, win.
langsohryu chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
oh no, this is not a one shot, sequel pls...haha...cliffhanger in there.
Nana Whitlock chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
i loved it you should keep going
SoundsLikeAPersonalProblem chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This would make a great story I loved it
Chloeismine chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
sounds good. i think u should continue it. it could be really good. :)
ewww chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
dumb and gross
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
wow im not sure who to feel sorry for rosalie for being in the situation or bella for beng used by that woman hmm interesting fic i liked the ending were they both admited there love for each other i cant wait to see more of your work good luck with it :D
fran-chan808 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow... Didn't like the whole bitchiness goin on with Bella to Rosalie but it was a good ending too bad it was just a One-Shot hope to see more of these from you :)
Sirens-Are-Singing-Your-Song chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was interesting. i love how the roles were reversed and rose was so vulnerable. i actually think this has potential for a continuation. if bella actually loves rosalie, where does that leave her pupet master? bella is a super cunt in this and i actually enjoyed reading her in that role. this is good. i hope you write more.