Reviews for Bleach: Fan Works
wow chapter 6 . 10/9
well i definitely wasn't expecting vore
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 17 . 9/28
I'll fully admit I'm reading solely for the omakes at this point. XD
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 9 . 9/28
This is fucking AMAZING.
thegeekykitty chapter 40 . 11/10/2015
Lol xD Are you going to continue this? Because this is pure gold. You really captured how tons of fanfic writers can be when it comes to criticism, I believe their attitudes towards criticism is partly to blame for why fanfiction has such bad rep.
Lily chapter 29 . 7/5/2015
I like Osshiko, flamer and all. Also, I like Sailor Paladin also. Will you be making Osshiko do more fanfics? And will we get to see some of Sailor Paladin's work? I, personally, am interested in seeing this Orihime/Rukia slash story she has.
Hatred chapter 38 . 4/17/2015
Hahah I just skip all this shit and go straight to what the real characters think of each fanfic. I know it's overused, but it'd be cool if the cast of bleach finds fanfiction and comment saying this and that. In a similar fashion to this one actually, but not exacty alike... because I find this one to be confusing as hell
Listie The Scribe Maid chapter 40 . 11/19/2014
Okay... As somebody who knows absolutely nothing about Bleach except for one or two pictures, I have to say that I really liked this story. Especially Ichigo's Twin Sister: The True Story, which is the only one I've been consistently reading; I usually skip over the others to get to the OMAKE section. So yeah, I'll give this a follow, the first one I've given in the longest time actually. This ain't anything special though, 'cause you got 72 others, and I don't think any of those people announced their followings. At least I think they didn't. I haven't read the actual reviews yet. But anyways, yeah. I'll be waiting for whenever you get around to writing more (a.k.a., I'll forget about this all together until I get the e-mail about the new chapter).
MorphyMorpheus chapter 37 . 6/15/2014
Maybe Rukia can write a Byakuya x Hisana story? And Byakuya finds it? X3
MorphyMorpheus chapter 36 . 6/15/2014
Dark Kuroda was the only logical one... the others kinda scared me. ;-;
MorphyMorpheus chapter 29 . 6/15/2014
Oshikko's trolling ability has earned my respect. U.U
MorphyMorpheus chapter 23 . 6/15/2014
Cutie Pie's probably even dumber than the badfic writers... at least they can spell (most of the time). :L
MorphyMorpheus chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
Aaaaaaand Chocolate Kiss x Vanilla River. Don't judge me. OTL
MorphyMorpheus chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
... Sailor Paladin x Yuri. ._.
... I'm sorry. OTL
MorphyMorpheus chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
... And Oshikko x Jolene. ._.
MorphyMorpheus chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
... I ship Christina x Dark. ._.