Reviews for Bleach: Fan Works
Lily chapter 29 . 7/5
I like Osshiko, flamer and all. Also, I like Sailor Paladin also. Will you be making Osshiko do more fanfics? And will we get to see some of Sailor Paladin's work? I, personally, am interested in seeing this Orihime/Rukia slash story she has.
Hatred chapter 38 . 4/17
Hahah I just skip all this shit and go straight to what the real characters think of each fanfic. I know it's overused, but it'd be cool if the cast of bleach finds fanfiction and comment saying this and that. In a similar fashion to this one actually, but not exacty alike... because I find this one to be confusing as hell
Listie The Scribe Maid chapter 40 . 11/19/2014
Okay... As somebody who knows absolutely nothing about Bleach except for one or two pictures, I have to say that I really liked this story. Especially Ichigo's Twin Sister: The True Story, which is the only one I've been consistently reading; I usually skip over the others to get to the OMAKE section. So yeah, I'll give this a follow, the first one I've given in the longest time actually. This ain't anything special though, 'cause you got 72 others, and I don't think any of those people announced their followings. At least I think they didn't. I haven't read the actual reviews yet. But anyways, yeah. I'll be waiting for whenever you get around to writing more (a.k.a., I'll forget about this all together until I get the e-mail about the new chapter).
ninjaCowdog chapter 37 . 6/15/2014
Maybe Rukia can write a Byakuya x Hisana story? And Byakuya finds it? X3
ninjaCowdog chapter 36 . 6/15/2014
Dark Kuroda was the only logical one... the others kinda scared me. ;-;
ninjaCowdog chapter 29 . 6/15/2014
Oshikko's trolling ability has earned my respect. U.U
ninjaCowdog chapter 23 . 6/15/2014
Cutie Pie's probably even dumber than the badfic writers... at least they can spell (most of the time). :L
ninjaCowdog chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
Aaaaaaand Chocolate Kiss x Vanilla River. Don't judge me. OTL
ninjaCowdog chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
... Sailor Paladin x Yuri. ._.
... I'm sorry. OTL
ninjaCowdog chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
... And Oshikko x Jolene. ._.
ninjaCowdog chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
... I ship Christina x Dark. ._.
Theralion chapter 40 . 5/27/2014
This was another good chapter.

I wonder why someone like 6e who writes a review like that would use a term "prose." Most of those who write one-liner reviews don't seem to use that kind of vocabulary.

I've been curious for a while, but how do the reviews on the site that the in-story authors post their fanfics work? I sometimes wonder how exactly the authors are corresponding with the reviewers. Is it by PM? Is there a comments section? It doesn't seem to be the "one review per chapter" system that this site has.
elsiie chapter 31 . 4/23/2014
"What are you doing? Cackle, cackle." is the best line I have ever read. Yumi's such a cutie omg. Also, I love reading this fic, makes me laugh every time it's updated.
Eclipsestorm4 chapter 40 . 4/2/2014
Good chapter, update soon please. :)
Scaehime chapter 40 . 3/31/2014
Poor Kon, he keeps being mistaken for an OC...
And of course Ichigo would comment on the lack of honor. _

Chocolate Kiss and Vanilla River are OCs, right? If not, who are they? If so, it's ironic that CK thought Kon was an OC...

God bless!