Reviews for Doing Time
AriCMpie chapter 13 . 7/7
You could have had a really good story going on, you started wonderful and I saw potential for it to go in lots of directions... and then you just dropped the ball, were you tired of the story or what? Cause that beginning showed and amazing author, I'm not sure what the ending was. I'm not even mad they died, I expected someone too, its just there was no proper build up, the writing for the screen didn't make much sense. I just felt the end could have been writes better, nothing is wrong with sad endings, that is life.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
This story is a joke seriously
Gone For Good Angels chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
Great story and the ending has left me sobbing! O can't believe you killed them!
Ayame Yuuki chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
I love this story it does nothing but amaze me then make me cry. The only thing I wish for is an alternate happy ending especially since they just admired they live each other. Than you so much for writing this. I had to post this hear because it wouldn't let me post on the last chapter.
Ayame Yuuki chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
Can I have an alternate ending where it is happy
Cirx chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Oh my GOd! This was an awesome story. The ending was kind of unexpected, even though it was expected. Make sense? Probably not.
Koby chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
Why... Why would you do such a thing?! :crying2:
Ida chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
WTF! The story was great but that ending... You broke my heart :_:
moonlitcat chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
oh! this is a continuation of the reveiw i posted like two seconds ago...
Sorry about that. i missed the character death warning. *sheepish glance around* Despite the ending i loved reading your story. also i dont really hate you.
moonlitcat chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
I HATE YOU! *starts to sob* what type of evil person makes such a nice story then kills Reid and Morgan. noooooooooo. they're dead! dead! such a good story shouldn't have this type f ending!
*pools self together* OK i am good...no im not! REID MORGAN! COME BACK TO LIFE!
Jazzys mom chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
Romeo and Remeo...Prison version...love until the bitter end
Poet Wroet chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Figures that Hotch would be the guard x)
scarfire14 chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! poor spencer!
Lil Badass Kaulitz chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Fuuuuuuuck! Goddammit mother fucker! Gah! How the fuck did my baby and Morgan die like that Wtf! When you said character death I right it was finds be like Jj or Prentiss! Ahhhh you crushed my heart!
xXCrazyLuluXx chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
I would punch you in the face but my eyes are filled with tears so I wouldn't be able to see you anyway