Reviews for Doing Time
This story is a joke seriously
IntoTheWilds chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
Great story and the ending has left me sobbing! O can't believe you killed them!
Ayame Yuuki chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
I love this story it does nothing but amaze me then make me cry. The only thing I wish for is an alternate happy ending especially since they just admired they live each other. Than you so much for writing this. I had to post this hear because it wouldn't let me post on the last chapter.
Ayame Yuuki chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
Can I have an alternate ending where it is happy
Cirx chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Oh my GOd! This was an awesome story. The ending was kind of unexpected, even though it was expected. Make sense? Probably not.
Koby chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
Why... Why would you do such a thing?! :crying2:
Ida chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
WTF! The story was great but that ending... You broke my heart :_:
moonlitcat chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
oh! this is a continuation of the reveiw i posted like two seconds ago...
Sorry about that. i missed the character death warning. *sheepish glance around* Despite the ending i loved reading your story. also i dont really hate you.
moonlitcat chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
I HATE YOU! *starts to sob* what type of evil person makes such a nice story then kills Reid and Morgan. noooooooooo. they're dead! dead! such a good story shouldn't have this type f ending!
*pools self together* OK i am good...no im not! REID MORGAN! COME BACK TO LIFE!
Jazzys mom chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
Romeo and Remeo...Prison version...love until the bitter end
Poet Wroet chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Figures that Hotch would be the guard x)
scarfire14 chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! poor spencer!
Lil Badass Kaulitz chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Fuuuuuuuck! Goddammit mother fucker! Gah! How the fuck did my baby and Morgan die like that Wtf! When you said character death I right it was finds be like Jj or Prentiss! Ahhhh you crushed my heart!
xXCrazyLuluXx chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
I would punch you in the face but my eyes are filled with tears so I wouldn't be able to see you anyway
Amalia216 chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
I am going to go cry now. Loved this.