Reviews for The Way It Could Be
lapaxlove chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
I love it, I've always wonder what would it have been like if Zack did survive, he's one of my fav character in ff7. And him x tifa x cloud could have been very interesting
SingleStone chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
Very sweet moments. Loved this!
FarewellNow chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
These were good drabbles! And I thought you did well with Zack's character! There is a PSP (Playstation Portable) game out that is actually a prequel to the original FFVII. It's called Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII and it has Zack as the main character allowing you to see his story and learn more about him! This is going on my favorites!
Fairheartstrife chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
3 Thank you for the shout out! I thought these were delightful!
sakR9 chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
I can understand exactly how it was difficult to write this. Seeing as I haven't played any of the games it's pretty hard for me to imagine who Zack is exactly and depend on fics about him to explore his character :P

And yes, I did enjoy this, thank you for writing it.
sakR9 chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
I didn't really understand this chapter, but it was nice anyway.
sakR9 chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
I liked how you wrote that Zack was injured, but it was his heart that was hurting... but then at the end, in love or drunk? Was he really?

I guess maybe you're just calling upon the similarities of the two states :)

How could she punch that pretty face though? :P
sakR9 chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
I got the whole feeling, I got the darkness, I got the loneliness, I got the emoooootion of hearing Tifa's voice on the machine...

I loved this.
sakR9 chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
I like how you added the bridge analogy.

Another hug! yay~
sakR9 chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Very prettily written :) Loved it~
sakR9 chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
It's lovely how you make something beautiful in such few words.
sakR9 chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Nice!

The only thing I would have liked is if you hadn't repeated the word 'pain' so close together, 'groan in pain' and 'degree of pain'. It was great otherwise and so cute she hugged Zack~
sakR9 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Sephitorth ah-hem ing and a dragon roaring was so poetic.

Very interesting :)
compa16 chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
This is amazing more please
Valentine'sNinja chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
I think you worked each one of these quite well. And it's true that you can only work with these two in an AU, since the only interaction Tifa had with Zack was back when she was fifteen, I believe. Still, each entry was great and so lighthearted that I had a lot of fun reading it. Thanks for sharing!