Reviews for Finders Keepers
RoseTennant654 chapter 28 . 9h
Please please please keep writing this!
alexaguamenti chapter 28 . 6/28
Cliffhanger! This story is so good! I hope you update. Seriously. Your writing makes readers fall in love with the characters. Thank you for this story.
worleys91 chapter 28 . 6/23
Oh my gos. You ended right here?! At this ginormous cliffhanger?! You are very cruel because this story is amazing and I wish there was more! I am very hopeful that your muse returns to you on this as i know the last time you updated was years ago. Very interesting and well written. Thank you
Why haven't you finished this?
WolfLover1997 chapter 28 . 5/31
I just found this story and absolutely love it! Please update ASAP! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Fruitloops2.0 chapter 28 . 5/29
OMG! Please, Please, Please! Write more or a sequel we just have to know what happens!
You're probably the best writer I have ever found for HP fanfics, at least so far!
Mahawna chapter 28 . 5/28
Aaaahhh what a cliffy! Please don't leave us waiting for too much longer! This is so good! Love it :)
TheDarkLady7 chapter 28 . 5/25
I really really want to punch Dumbledore in the face. WHAT THE H.E.L.L? Hermione kills Voldy and he sent in Azkaban to Lucius and Snape? Son a beeeeach! I'm really mad, want to send the fire spells like Hermione Love this fic. Hope your upload soon. The end of this chapters left a room for to many questions.

Cheers!
Auxi ️
emmabrady chapter 28 . 5/20
What happens next..?!
wferraro chapter 28 . 5/16
so good...wish you would finish
I read this story when you first started writing it, and I have just now come back to it to reread as it such a great story, a couple more chapters have been added since I last read it but I'm gutted to see it's not finished, I'm dying to know what happens with Albus! Please update!
RedsAttic chapter 28 . 4/25
Excellent!

I look forward to reading future chapters...
taragrim78 chapter 28 . 4/22
I love this story! I am completely hooked! Please tell me you plan to finish it!
Dracohermionealways chapter 28 . 4/16
Oh I was hoping u d continue! One question-what's the frog that Snape refers to?
kindesthearts chapter 28 . 4/13
Omg fantastic piece of work!
1,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »