Reviews for Finders Keepers
huntressofartemis2014 chapter 28 . 4/19
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
OMG I think I just fall in love with a story at 1st chapter ! Lol this hardly happens to me ! And I love veela stories. And this one has amazing start ! Ok now I will continue reading hehehe
HDan chapter 28 . 4/10
LOL i didnt see this coming at all! Hmm.. i guess i will never learn what will happen next because i just reliazed that this story is not complete :D And last update was like more than 2 years ago.. It's sad actually, because this story and its plot really amazing. I have been reading fanfics for years and this one... it's really really good. I hope one day you can finish this and i will have a chance to read them all :)))) (selfish desire of readers :P). Whatever future you choose (write or not write), thank you for this story ad sharing it ! :))) See you in future i hope :))
HDan chapter 18 . 4/10
you must really want us to hate weasleys xD hahahahah and i admit i never liked cannon ron much either.. i never saw him equal for hermione, to be honest :)
HDan chapter 17 . 4/10
Omg. This Artur.. wow. I am speechless o.o I would never expect it lol. I am just glad that they saved narcissa in short time.. Damn weasleys.
Rohan chapter 8 . 4/7
Dude! I also have (had) a cat named Yoda!
mshccs chapter 28 . 4/6
What will happen to the malfoys and snape?
marthapreston4 chapter 25 . 4/3
thats so gross who would want to thier grandpa having sex and be okay afterwards sooo creepy
ficfangirl21 chapter 28 . 4/1
Great story I am looking forward to your next update
anon chapter 28 . 3/14
just found this story and it is so good! it combines all the elements of my perfect dramione fic. please finish! also just as a clarification why are so many wizards drawn to hermione?
Caitiann chapter 28 . 3/6
Clearly its been a while, but uh... If I beg will you come back to this story? Pretty please?
pheermummy chapter 28 . 2/22
just re read this story please finish it as i love the characters
im-not-a-mundane-or-muggle chapter 28 . 12/31/2014
ahhhhhh! OH MY GOD you need to finish this story god dammit! its so good im so invested and why, why did you leave it like that omg i need this finished please finish it
tegfhorn chapter 28 . 12/17/2014
Has this story been abandoned?
Freya chapter 28 . 12/9/2014
I love this fic, can you pls update this one :)
1,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »