Reviews for Master Who
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
O.O I have a doctor who character named the professor ... It took me forever to come up with that and I felt really smart... This is hilarious though good job
Lachriel chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
The more I run into Cumberbach!Master, the more I like it. That's going to be pretty hard on John though.
The Linn chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe heheheheh.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Yes. It's TOO messy. So let me get this straight: Sherlock is a different Timelord? I'M GETTING CONFUSED HERE.
TARDIS or Sexy chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
This story is like what would happen if BBC threw up on a keyboard, then a unicorn flew in and organized it all, then the TARDIS flew in with all of the jam and crushed the unicorn. And John made Sherlock more tea. In other words, this is bloody mind-blowing.
Jaeh chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Not entirely sure how sherlock pushes into it but this is bloody brilliant and i can't stop laughing. :p HILARIOUS. srsly. :) more? :3 please-oh-pretty-please, with a tardis on top?
Cryselephantine chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
O_O it ... actually does work... it's a topsy-turvey,twistey,wibbly-wobbly kinda way... -shakes head- Anyhow, you should keep going, it's really interesting and funny :D Nice characterization so far Thanks for writing :D

L.G.
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
. . . YOU ARE AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
RainbowBrains chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
yay for cumber!master is going to go all evil on the doctor(s) arse or will he actually help for once? XD but this is amazing! the new doctor's all together, just brilliant! Please continue :)
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
HAHAHA, Hilarious!
sherlockfangirl2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I love this please countiue
Ayjah chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Lol AMY!
sakura-chan2222 chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
I like this, but it is a bit confusing, following the dialogue.

I think you might need to stick to refering to the Doctors as 9, 10, and 11. Going by numbers is the easiest and most common way of differentiating between the varied regenerations when more than one are there.
BB chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Pretty impressive! I love it when Sherlock's a timelord in fanficts, though it was kinda odd that he already knew he was the master. I'm sure you'll explain more in the next chapter. Keep writing!
Whovian crazed chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
So far I like it! :) Keep writing please, i wan to know what's gonna happen.