Reviews for New Year, Old Friends
silvermouse chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
Man this one of the greatest stories I've ever read! The plot was excellent and well thought through, you kept the characters to their true personalities and Wood and Bark are great characters! Great job you did here!

silvermouse :D
iheartgod175 chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
I remember reading this story over the summer, and for a Christmas/New Year fic, it's a great read. It's a shame that this story didn't get enough reviews, because it really is amazing. There aren't a lot of stories that focus of Edward and Gordon, and there aren't that focus on Edward as a whole. So aside from a few typos here and there, I loved this story, and I hope you do another story with Edward and Gordon, because those two are my favorite engines (although I like Edward more than Gordon, LOL).

- See you around and God bless, iheartgod175
storminateacup7 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I have to say that this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Everyone was in character, the settings were realistic and the description made it seem almost like I was there. Instant favorite.
LShinigami2be chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Now this is starting to get good. Keep it up!
LShinigami2be chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Well, this certainly puts me in the spirit of new years. Not bad, can't wait for next chapter.