Reviews for Hot Mess
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
*note to self; reading fics that have the very real potential to make you bust a gut laughing is not wise when one has a stomach ache.

It was so worth it XD Everything from the story line to the phrasing was perfect! Major kudos to you, this was bloody brilliant! Thanks for putting your time and effort into this!
Aria657 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Aww, this was so cute! I love Sirius/Remus! But only in the Marauder age, because I also like Remus/Tonks... It works out somehow... Great job!
SavvyRavenclaw20 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This was an great story. I loved Remus' internal monologue. His insecurities were hilarious. Your Sirius is amazing and this story was awesome. Great job!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
awwwwwww. absolutely love. please keep writing sirius/remus
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Awesome. Absolutely awesome. I love this. Your writing style and the premise of James making Remus spy for him is wonderful. I can actually see something like this happening, to an extent, and that is great. I also love the end, with the phone number and all. Excellent story.
EpicFail94 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
hehe, lol funny ends are funny
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
XD

Long but bril.

I loved this!

;D

Funny and fluffy.

;)
Mintis chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Ok, I love you, whoever you are, and I love this story.
Neutral-Chaotic chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I laughed like mad. Well-written and very entertaining.~ Neutral-Chaotic
Snow chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I would just like to say, epically awesome :)I was looking for a good (read: well written) fic and hit the jack pot on this one!

"Oh my God, you really are an idiot!" lol, possibly the best line in this whole fic. Loved it!

I'm off to read more fics of yours now :)

Snow
lovefan81 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh, that was brilliant!
Ellie Davies chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
What a lovely fanfiction. *o* I laughed a lot. Especially when Moony discovered he was in a gay club. Haha.

I had a great idea to seek in the English fandom. :3

Kisses from France. Ellie.
JJLiberty chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Loooved it. Very interesting idea. I enjoyed this thoroughly, especially the shock Remus suffered towards the end. ;-) Good job!

[jay-jay]
portmanteaux chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
ha! good ending. great story.