Reviews for Imperfect Creature
Judy chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Excellent as always!
Prisoner 24601 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
You know, when I first saw this story posted on other comms, I remember dismissing it, thinking that since the story centered on a warden (and I find most wardens rather boring, really) that I probably wasn't going to enjoy it. But I'm really glad that I gave this a shot.

The voices of everyone are really spot on (I especially like how Sten thinks of her as "The Amell." He totally would.) which is pretty impressive considering how many points of view are included here. I also really like your writing style which has this almost poetic quality to it without being overwraught, pretentious or off putting.

All in all, a really interesting, well written read. Lovely work.
Karasukimi chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
You know that feeling when you make a mistake and you realize it days later? Yeah, that's me and I meant Sati but Petra is fun too but brief:) KK
CynderJenn chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
I'd like to see something from Sati's point of view. You've hinted about her relationship with Kathil for so many stories, and I'd like to see her through her first love's eyes.
Zute chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
Oooh, this was lovely. Such fodder for future stories too. I think my favorite was Flemeth.

How about doing one from Anora's pov?
1Scarylady chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
I love people who can write in a way that makes the words float and curl through my mind like mist. There's an inherent poignancy to every word, like listening to someone's Requiem.

As a writer of very plain text, I am deeply envious of the skill and I enjoyed this very much.

I'm not going to recommend anyone for the next nine; I'd much rather read your choices. They are likely to be far more interesting than the obvious ones (Ali/Zev) that spring to mind.
Shelbystar chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I vote for a chapter from Zevran's viewpoint! I love this idea. Its kind of like Roshomon. Keep up the great writing.
Aziethe chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
I really enjoyed this series - Sanga and Morrigan in particular, I think, but it was fun getting to know some of the other minor characters.

I vote for Sati, but as you already have two Circle mages intended, that might be overkill.
What Ithacas Mean chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
They are ever too busy dying to look up.

and

In the back of her mind, the voices of things that never lived laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

Wonderful.
KarasuKimi chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
Ooh, Flemeth, you fiend! Beautifully orchestrated, the ulterior motives, the cunning and the ever-there insanity that accompanies most immortals. Makes me more anxious for DA 2 (with all the flemethdragonnonsense). Anticipating Jowan and can we please, please have Petra? You hint at her enough in Old Roads that I just want to scream at you to write out a one-shot or something! But another set of perspectives with her included will fit just nicely:) This was wonderful, cannot wait fo another set. KK

Oh, and I love the number nine, as well:)
phdfan chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
I really liked this series. I like that you used a lot of minor characters. I particularly liked Dagna's, because it demonstrates that each of those minor characters have lives that are more important to them than the warden, and I also really liked the madam's and Flemeth's.

Thanks for writing, I look forward to more! My vote for the next series would be Surana.
KarasuKimi chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
Ah, I could picture this so crisply in my mind, it was heartbraking but satisfying. Kathil is a force to be reckoned with for sure and Loghain was never a man of fear. Portrayal, well done although I'm dismayed to know only one of these is left. I do hope it is quite the treat. I want Alistair but that is bound on not happening:( Alas, I will love it either way. KK
KarasuKimi chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
ooh, short and sweet. I like the variety:) Keep up the good work! KK
mousestalker chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Ok. That one got to me. Excellent word choice.
What Ithacas Mean chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
Brilliant.

(I keep saying that, don't I? But it is.)