Reviews for For Love
NYAN CAT DERP chapter 1 . 9/25
Hahahahahahahaha! Poor peter he had to deal with what he hated the most GERMS! But what my little sis would say right now ( she fourced me to hear this at times in the night) is "KAWAII!" and that is just the beginning.
shadow writes hell chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
*claps* That was flipping adorable! I loved it so much!
LovelyKitsune12 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Lol Peter would DO anything for Alice to love him good job with the story
Cattycheeno chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hilarious! I love Peter in your story! :D

Everyone is perfect!

Man in uniform? Oh Ace is mischievous...

Peter asking for love punches at the end... I died laughing! It's so him!
the butt-loving cynic chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That was freaking ADORABLE. I laughed at Peter's idiotic cuteness. :D

Aw...I would have kissed Peter for that. I, for one, like a man in uniform. /
EarthRiddle chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This fic is absolutely fantastic. I can't believe I've never read it before. XD I need to take a day to just sit down and go through your fic archive.

Also, Ace is an asshole, but I can totally see him screwing Peter over for his own amusement. But, seriously, he had a point. Men in uniform are teh sexy. Or is that just my weirdo fetish? Anyway, this story made me laugh.

This concept is golden. I just realized I wrote a story similar to this recently without even bloody realizing it. *bangs head against keyboard* Pfft. Just shows you how good a concept it is.

Why aren't you on my author and story alerts? I need to remedy this.
Spicy Diamond chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Very cute. Made me giggle. *shakes head* Still, it would be a sad day indeed when Peter turned to Ace of all people for advice. *snicker* XDDD
demonbuttercuppxxoxo chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
WOW! *•* This was really on character. And it was sooper cute too;. I want moar! :3

Unique Yet Simple chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Lmao! I'm so glad you were my A so beautiful!

I think your writing just made me love HnKnA again XD Lmao~

It was well written and so adorable and cute x] Thank you for writing it! 8D
Pasty Face chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hahahaha! That was freaking hilarious! Great job, keep it up!
IvoryNemRodd chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Love makes people crazy. It can be heaven, hell or just limbo. I think I hit a guy for being in limbo or was he doing the limbo?Nice story though