Reviews for In The Moment
RosetheWolfgirl chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
lol thats cool does it continue with in the moment or does thier realtionship startover?
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I think he would have called her an idiot instead of silly girl.
I like this so far. Very well written, easy to follow, great description of scenes, little to no grammar mistakes, and the personalities are great!
Iloveanimex chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Wow that was suppricing and cute at the same time. I have been inspired, thsnks and don't wrorry but I love the idea that Maonk catches them, lol.
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
eeheehee
DarkDreams55 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
lol cute
AesEa chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
uhmmm..I don't know what to say...maybe except...I can't really picture naru in such a fluffy scene..its not like I dont like the fic...its just Naru...its just like, Naru hugging a teddybear while sleeping..or creepier...hugging one while doing his emotionless lectures...*shivers*
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
kawaii and super!

MAIxNARU forever!

who would thought Naru being hentai, but for Mai i think always.

keep the good work, however it's a shame that it doesn't continues.

;-)

happy new year!
midnightstar32 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
All I have 2 say is: YOUR THE BEST! I can't wait to read that one! I'm gonna go find it right now!
Krissy2lip chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
This was awesome you should of done more! :((
crazylittlecheezer chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was super adorable and even though it was a little out of Naru's character to be so abrupt and sudden, but I throroughly enjoyed reading this. The way you put it together was both romantic and hilarious! It is difficult to write a romantic comedy for this genre, but you did an awesome job!
BloodyXan-Xan chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Omg that was such a cute one-shot. I love how u started in and how it came to the end with bousan and everything. Love 2 see u maybe do a 2-shot maybe in Naru's POV or the reaction of the whole team, think about it please cuz it will be so totally awzum, love it!
midnightstar32 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh my gosh! Your story is soooooo cute! You should make it more than a one-shot or two-shot! cuz I wanna know what the others would sayand what would happen between Naru and Mai! Plz think about making it more than a one-shot or two-shot!

Your new crazed fan,

Star-chan
lovenarumai chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
wow wow wow

so beautiful

kawaii

I loved it loved it
VampireLuver23 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Kawaii! That was funny and soooo cute.
Cross your Heart for me chapter 1 . 12/28/2010