Reviews for Death
SorryNotInUseAnymore chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
It's actually against the law to be elected for more than two terms. It says so in the Constitution in the twenty-second amendment. Just though you might like to know.
AngelGirl2000 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Hi. It's been 2 years. I doubt it took you that long to write up a chapter. So now 'get back in the groove' and update the chapter. Just addin' that 44 other people have followed you and are waiting for more along with me!
Gracefulalexis chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Why did you stop writing! That was one of the best Nico stories I have read. Keep writing!
-A
Lightning Striker1 chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
That was really good. I liked it.
DarkLove12489 chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
I really am liking this story :) i really would like to read more of it this rough draft is good please Update soon :)
LovelyHeartOfJoy chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Wow...this was truly amazing. Please update soon. i love the detailed flashbacks and how you made this work. Loveeeee it.
x Death by Torchwood x chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Dude. It's been months, and I'm still impatient for the next chapter. *angry face* Y U NO UPDATE?

Sorry. Not to nag, but I really want you to update. If you don't by next month, I will. . .Erm. . .Be very upset. *nodnod*
Max chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh my gooshiness! hehe. your writing reminds me of my cousin abbey( and she is so flipping good!) hehe oh well...
The Queen's Fabler chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
This is so far a good story, and I do hope that you will finsih it. It is usually not often you find a good Nico story that has a good plot. So in other words, please update it.

-Aisling
TheMaskedWarrior chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Well I couldn't resist, I was too curious, I had to read Death...and so far I love it...I really hope you finish it, I love this, its going to be added to my favorites...

Your Amazing Curious Reader,

~The Masked Warrior~
x Death by Torchwood x chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
wow. at the end of this chapter, i just started sobbing. literally. T_T
No Longer Availible chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
~ ~

:D
DEACTIVATEDmmm chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
I see many things going on with this story, I see a hint of Annabeth/Nico and even Percy/Nico. I see that all the camp is dead, but Percy is still alive, not aging and president. The Gods except for Hades are gone and The Titans don't rule with an iron fost. Overall it is a very good stroy but I'm afraid I am sooooo confused. Dx
zynaofthenight chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
Mm! One thing I forgot to tell you when I was beta-ing...I know...this is a little random, but when you write the story, try not to write "I" too much.

:D
hp-not harry potter chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
It would be excellent, really, if not for the fact that you are turning Percy into Luke. He's not Luke, good or bad, sure he's creative, he has skills, but

A)When he is fighting, he does not talk. It even says in one of the books, that he fights with instinct and that he would never monologue or speak as he spars.

B) He would not be so smug about it, that is Luke. Percy is no Luke, he is humble, he is shy at times, he is not smooth, and if he's betraying one side for the other, he wouldn't be smug or have delusions of greatness but rather be full of guilt and shame, close up and be silent.

c)Now about Nico. If I was to assume this is after Nico discovers the bracelet, why doesn't he tell anybody? why not stop a forboding doom he knows will occure? that makes him both a jerk, a traitor, a partner in crime, and for the time being, creates a pretty big plothole.

Besides that, the writing is superherb and you really nailed the dream sequence.