Reviews for How Could This Happen to Me?
FoundItThankYou chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Found the song, How Could This Happen To Me by Simple Plan. And for some reason they added the Untitled piece in the name.

Now knowing the song with this story, You did a really good job with this piece. Even though I'm still glad it's not true.

Seat belts, don't drink and drive, don't do drugs and try to drive. Be careful. Especially try not to be side tracked.

Best wishes all around, and how I love Dalton by CP Coulter more.
jobelle516 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
You have the worst nightmares. I'm glad this isn't real, of Kurt and Blaine and all our Dalton boys.

Unfortunately, these things do happen. Even I, only two days ago, was sidetracked by a spider. We're okay, no accident, but it was so easy to be distracted.

I'd love to know what the song is?
Supreme Baka chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
this is so heartbreaking :(
daltonshipper chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I was listening to this song and now I am about to cry that was so sad but so good
BreeZombiee chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I have legit tears in my eyes.

And that doesn't happen often.

This is beautiful, in a tragic way.
Parmelde Lorntiere chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
No! Blaine can't die! Gah! That was horrible to read, but so beautiful.
mememex3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
really good story i could only read half because it was so intense and sad sorry

Love Peggy
Anon chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
“Kurt looked down at what subject he was working on, "No, this is-" He stopped, pen falling from his hands, tears dropping at the same time. He glanced up at Reed, "This is the subject that Blaine helps me with."“

You had me in tears. I could not stop these tears; I’m not a big fan of Blaine. You still made me cry.

“Within there was a selection of cheap cookies”

Do you think Kurt regretted not baking some? I do.

I still don’t like Logan. He is sweet in this story, and I think all of your characterisation is wonderful, apart from the fact that I think Blaine is too protective of Kurt/sensible to take his eyes off of the road whilst driving, but that was needed for the rest of the story, so understandable.

I'm bookmarking this so I can favourite it when I can be bothered to log in.
Kylene Corpus chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I found this on tumblr, and I gotta say that you did really great with this. I was sitting here for about 5 minutes what I'm gonna do since Blaine died, until I realized that this was a fanfic xD I am gonna comment that Blaine's last name is Anderson, which I'm not entirely sure you knew or not. But anyways, the way you timed the death was perfect, and you portrayed everything perfectly :D

KEEP WRITING! :D
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was really good and really sad. It made me tear :'( (also that song makes me really sad everytime I hear it especially after seeing the video.) I loved how you had all the Warblers worried and the Twins tailing. Haha cookie reference :)

Logan was a great person to sing with because he lost Blaine twice :(
Pecolnlove4evr chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was really sad! Your use of Simple Plan's How Could This Happen To Me was AMAZING! I was just listening to some of their songs and I thought that the songs really fit Kurt and Blaine and what they've been through. Wonderful fic!
dearprongs chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Oh my god, I cried.

So much tears in my eyes.

I loved it!

I wouldn't know what I'd do if this really happened in Dalton. o_o
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Um... not the song I would have chosen, in a million years, but it's all good.

Interesting story. Sad indeed. I'm glad Logan was a part of it.
breezyyy chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
i'm crying. beautiful, sad story