Reviews for Awakening
AAEdmonds chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Oh how I wish you would continue this story! It's an itch one cannot scratch.
Arienne Keith chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
NOOOOOO you can't have the last two lines of the last chapter be that way and then not update for two years! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back and finish the story!
Arienne Keith chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
holyfuckingshit this story is like drugs. I started reading this to de-stress every time I need a break from thesis writing and holy shit this story is amazing. Just what I needed. Thank you so much for taking the time to write all of this. I love it!
Halastarr chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
OMG, this story has been a riveting read, my goodness lady, you sure can write...you took this character Todd to new heights & into places i'd always wished him to go...but now i'm bereft as after reading this for the last two days, you stopped...there is no more !
There needs to be more, we need to know what happens, there is unfinished business for Todd & Heather, & all the crew from SGA...Please write more.

I can find no other stories you have written on here sadly, & for such a talented writer i find that a shame, such an imagination & talent should not stop writing...i would buy books written by such as you & i'm sure many others would feel the same. I just spent the last two days totally addicted to the storey, even found myself sitting in the dark just reading on my phone till i came to frozen...
Please write more :)
Best wishes, Hala.
Hulkgurl chapter 20 . 9/11/2013
Noooooooo what happens next are you ever going to finish this story please for the love of God please update I need to read the rest!
Marine fan chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
USA USA USA! America rocks liberals and dens are a bunch of retarded ass hats who pretend at being fair and nice but really don't know crap. Leave America alone!
Gemma chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
please, please, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! OMG ITS AWESOME, BETTER THAN AWESOME! I hope the grandfather didn't die :O he seemed amazing... poor guy. I must read more! Please update soon!
fallenfaeangel chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
YOU CANNOT LEAVE A STORY LIKE THIS! You are a cruel person to end a chapter like this, please, update again soon! Your story is delightfully addicting and I can't wait to read more. I feel for Heather and want her to be a rutheless queen but still have a heart...and all the Harry Potter and Star Trek and Star Wars referances...you are a girl after my own heart. Bravo on such a fantastic story and please, for the love of this new addiction you gave me, update again soon.
TaishoTears chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
Lucky me! I decided to see if there was more to this story and there was! A new shiny chapter. Well writen, Heather is going through some major changes... but what has to be done, has to be done. Keep up the good work. I look forward to more.
4silentrunning chapter 20 . 5/12/2012
Glad you updated but sad that the Grandfather is dead :( wonder if somehow Lal has been able to make so that they are together? Anyway looking forward to the next chapter.
diama56 chapter 18 . 5/7/2012
The only bad side of this story (for me) is that Todd and any other wraith are very submissive in this one.

It is also hard to believe that a human can be a queen...

To me also, Todd would never submit to a female, wraith or human, even if he loves her.

It is in his nature to be in power, he doesn't want to follow a queen who rules. (just watch the episode The Queen where he kills the Primary)

Other than that, this fic is awesome to read and follow.
diama56 chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
Ouch!

You are cruel with this ending:

"A blade flashed.

My Grandfather smiled. My perfect girl... "

So. She is to kill her beloved grandfather.
Yawarakai-Bunny chapter 19 . 4/11/2012
I really hope that you continue with this story, as it is extremely beyond amazing~!
Kira Kiralina chapter 19 . 12/23/2011
I love this story and all the interesting concepts that are in it. Especially the sentient ship.

Hope you will resume it.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Wraith Queen Lillya chapter 19 . 12/8/2011