Reviews for Never Forget
Grace chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I thought this story was a bit strange, and it sounds like this is TT in their younger days, so how come The Flood is meant to be out?
xXgirlmusketeerXx chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Haha! That was great! I love take that, but its so difficult to find take that fics on this site that i used google! This was definately worth the time to search for. ;)

Small question though... Who on earth wouldn't have heard of Take That? They are one of the most successful boy bands since the beatles!

Sorry about that mini rant there

Great fic, could you write more take tat fics? I would love you forever i you would consider it.

xXgirlmusketeerXx
Maschine Brennt chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Ahahaha, so damn funny. What were Take That doing at the student protests anyway? XD
Edan Marie chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is the first fic I've ever read about Take That, and it was hilarious! You are a fantastic writer, I was laughing nearly the whole way through at what happened. Also, it's good that it's inkeeping with the events like the student protests.
Feuerfliegen chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
hahaha i only know one song 'the flood' but ha ha poor take that getting caught up on student protests
Vanilla-villa2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh my! Silverhelsinki, you didn't have to write me a story! I love you I love you I love you forever, you're the best! Hahaha, I like the idea of Take That being caught up in the student protests. But damn, what was with that police officer? He completely flipped out at them! Woaaaah, I hope I never meet a police officer like the one in this story.
What is this chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
What the? Take That... fanfiction? In the University Fee protests? Whatever floats your boat, Silver.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/28/2010