Reviews for Beauty and Coach Beiste
technoeNaruto chapter 1 . 2/10
So very sweet I just loved how they connected on a friendship level. The story with Quinn is kind of sad because it was an accidental name that ended a friendship before it even began.
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love Coach Beiste! And you're just making me love Rachel more and more than I do already. Great story. I love the realistic way your conversations build and evolve - how they aren't just a means to a particular end you have in mind. Loved it!
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Nice little side story :)
BayouWizzard chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
i love this.
fatima343 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
i love it
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I READ THIS A LONG WHILE AGO BUT NEVER REVIEWED FOR SOME REASON. MY HEART BREAKS FOR RACHEL WHEN I READ THIS. IT'S JUST SO SAD BUT I'M GLAD SHE COULD FIND A CONNECTION WITH SHANNON CAUSE SHE'S A GREAT PERSON ON THE SHOW.
theworld.isgonnaknow.yourname chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is beautiful. Really beautiful. Thank you for this!
Talulah Carmichael chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Awww! :) I absolutely love Coach Beiste, so it's nice to see that there's some stories about her, especially since she seems to have disappeared from the show...She'll thankfully be back in season three, though, yay! Anyway, good fic, you put two of my favourite characters together and wrote them both well, something most writers...myself most definitely included...can't manage to do.
Rioshix chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This is part 2 right? Then where is part 1?
Drucilla Black chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
What a lovely story. Coach Beiste is one of my favourite characters so I'm glad to see her make an appearance in a fanfic :-)
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
What a great story with a lot of insight into both Rachel & Shannon. I really enjoyed it. I'd like to see Shannon meet someone (maybe eHarmony), fall in love, & marry. She deserves to be happy.
JClayton chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I found Beiste's character really well written on Glee but I think the writers didn't really hammer it home that she was and is still damaged from the high school teasing that the Glee kids are now experiencing/ doling out.

This scene was great- hit some emotional spots and had a very cute ending
Fandang0 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Reread this and colder alone for the fourth time now. Somebody said it first, and I totally agree, please do a third part with Beiste playing matchmaker! We need more Faberry writers like you. You write pure quality characterizations. More please?
KuraiNova chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awww... beautiful. Rachel and Beiste really do have a lot in common. I hope they'll do something similar to this on the show, but quite honestly? I can't really see them getting quite so deep with how they've been writing it lately. But it would definitely be a pleasant surprise. Anyway, thanks for this! Awesometastic stuff, as usual!
Ina chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I'm absolutely in love with this piece. I haven't endured such torment, hell even my school was heaven compared to this. I'm just glad that You've found Rachel someone who understands her. Thank You.