Reviews for To Find the Truth: John's Resolution
Anisoka280 chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
Love it so far please continue
puffally chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Please tell me u haven't forgotten this story
Lithane chapter 15 . 11/20/2011
Nice diversion, bad for Halling though. Looking for his miraculous return to health the Kanaan's graceful bowout. Good work as always...;-)
hifield chapter 15 . 11/19/2011
The idea of Ronon babysitting puts a smile on my face! Sad news for Teyla but hopefully something that can be healed.

Really enjoying your story.
hifield chapter 14 . 11/19/2011
A moment of truth and Chuck ruins it all - had to laugh! Glad it's out in the open and since I didn't get to this for a while I can move beyond the cliff hanger and right to the next chapter.
sagey chapter 15 . 11/19/2011
just catching up..couldnt go smoothly could it..lol..this is the pegasus galaxy after all...love that finally the truth is between them and poor halling..and loved that john was the one to comfort her..and wonder how things are going to go down wqhen K knows the truth...looking forward to more..getting exciting...

hugs
JoeyLuv chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
Nooo! Halling can't die; he's too good of a friend and he would be so happy for Teyla and John. Certainly, Carson or Keller could help him. What will happen to Jinto?

The next chapter sounds like it will be fun!
BMick chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
Poor Kanaan... I think he was always fated to lose out with Teyla, and I suspect he's always known it, at least on some level. She's always looked for more out of her life than Athosian tradition would encompass, while Kanaan is much more a man of his people. Teyla and John are much better suited to each other.
ladygris chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
Wow! I wasn't expecting that turn of events!

Still, a great twist. I'm looking forward to what Kanaan will say to Teyla when they do finally get the chance to talk. And how she'll handle the Ring Ceremony for Halling. Not to mention Jinto...
Crye 4 Me chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
Hmmm Dun dun dun dun What is Kana'an up to now? I smell a rat.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
Oh dear... bad things happening in threes... what's gonna be next?
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 14 . 11/11/2011
You just had to bring in Kanaan... this is going to get ugly fast!
JoeyLuv chapter 14 . 11/10/2011
I don't mind this cliffie, but I'm thinking Kanaan isn't going to be too thrilled! Since Kanaan was an irrelevant character at best, I'm not too concerned about him. However, since there are several Athosians that are looking for her, something must be up. Can't wait to find out what!
ladygris chapter 14 . 11/10/2011
Hmm...this could go two ways! I'm anxious to see how you take the story. :)

Great job!
BMick chapter 14 . 11/10/2011
The cliffhanger is MEAN (but well done).