Reviews for The End of Ciel Phantomhive
shinigamianonimo chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
i loved that ending but if he had dide like that he cuod never be whith sebastian any more and i prefer seing them together but great work
SalviaSilver chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Wow... it was quite the ejoyable read... thank you :)
Byakuyafan1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow... Nice way to ENDit! Though ciel itnt dead ... Yet!
Avampiress chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
that was pure awsomeness! i loved it! you are realy good, and i sall be rading this over and over again because i can not get over how awsome it is!, i wish it was a bit longer though. still awsome
HoneyFlavoredPocky chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
You're very brave exploring this concept :D I'd never have the guts to do it, too scared to mess it up. But you did an excellent job! Thank you for writing and posting this! Great job!
Euphoracle chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Very good. Thanks!
2amBer chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
wow, kuroshitsuji should totally end like that! very good job
EyesTurnedSkyward1969 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This storie's as beautiful as you are -. It has really awesome description, and great Ciel (shell lolp) pov. It can be really hard to capture his personality right, as he's so prown to doing something completely unexpected, and thinks nothing like the child he is, but you did amazingly. Really awesome job, dearie (and NOT just cuz your my dearie lulz)

PS- forget hugging the story- *hugs you* THAT'S how you do it.

PS-
L-obsessed-Otaku chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
O.O

WOW

That's pretty much all I can say.

Every other story about Ciel's death ended up a love story where Sebastian ended up owning Ciel's soul and he stayed alive and junk like that, but when I read this...

I love this story.

I reread it like 968 times.

I love how Ciel explains everything in detail like that.

BRAVO!

I'm
Madam RinRin chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
My throat hurts now! God, I can't talk! How wonderfully written! I can barely type that was so intense.
roecla chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Love it -

It feels so honest and is so cruel at the same time. Great job!

Blood drinking Sebastian! *swoon by double fangirl heart attack*
kuromok chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
*cried her eyes out*

...

*cries her eyes out every time that sees ciel's death*
maripas chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Omg! I die along with Ciel this sounds like a lovely hurting ending he never said love thought ouchhh!
XMittenz The Derpinja chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
this was amazing. I love it. I just ffff- i love it that's all i can say -hugs your story- :D