Reviews for Taken
YoungGal chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
When Megure was angry at the loss of the files, it was supposed to be shocking, but I don't know why I laughed when you said his face was a red as a tomato. xD
YoungGal chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
OH my god, I love you! :D I was thinking the exact same thing while i was watching the movie, and I was like: wonder if anyone on wrote that... and you did! OMG I just... okay. Thank you so much for writing this! I'm such a horrible person, hoping Conan would be kidnapped and stuff. 3
Warmach1ne32 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
While that could happen, I think you should try to read "When Pandora's Box is Opened" by mangaluvu. Where Vermouth once drank Pandora's immortality as Vermouths history there is even a mini story which tells Vermouths origin along with Anokata (That Person).
Darkmiror chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Really liked how you had Ai and Hakase find out about Conan's disappearance:) That was cool and I loved how it tied in to their scene before with the helicopter flying over.
Why didn't Conan open his eyes once Irish knew he was awake? I would have thought he'd have wanted to get as much info as he could about where he was, especially if it involved the BO.
Locking him down to the table was a cool idea and I really liked how you explained not only Irish's method for locking Conan down but also why:)
What the hell is Kaito up to!?
Hurry Heiji!
Oh Detective Boys how I love you:) You are really writing them well.
Ran seemed a little too melodramatic here for me but she does cry a lot sooo...
Great job:)
Darkmiror chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Absolutely loved how you had all the other characters POV's in this chap. I really liked getting to read everyone else's reactions and behaviors and you were very good at keeping them in character, though Kaito seemed kinda OOC (though he did just receive a big shock soo...let that go:)).
One thing though; doesn't Kaito already know that Conan and Kudo are the same person? That's why he dressed as him in the end of movie 3 (and every other time he does it). So why would he need Jii to do research on Kudo and Conan?
Cant wait to read more:)
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Reading this made me immediatly want to rewatch The Raven Chaser, so I did:)
Awesome idea! I love the idea of what-if-Irish-lived! Such a cool idea.
Cant wait to see what you do with this:)
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Once again please continue.
Continue. Continue. For discontinuing your story its like you already throw that story away, as if its a worthless trash..
Please continue.
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
I love what will happen, i didnt notice any errors. I really wish for you to continue this story. Its just awesome and every chapter doesnt focus with only one scene unlike the others, i really wanted to write a story about this but im not that good with english and im working with my stories also. I guess so, you should continue this, because all the readers is disappointed when you decided to discontinue, well you have your own will. So its your choice not mine, but please think about continuing your story. Its awesome. And even if there is some holes, its part of the story, nothing to be dismayed about.
metantei konan chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
awesome
SakuraKoi chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
I wanted to know the ending. O well. It was good you should of finished it tho.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
I'll continue it! Please visit my page, you have my promise!might not have it right away... I will mention you in it, so don't worry.
Manga- fan-99
Akira Kudo chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Ugh I was so mad you discontinued. It was getting good. I hop e you continue at another time
raziella chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
internal japanese flights are actually very casual; barely any checking (Of course there is the normal pass port checking, ticket and bag x-ray thing.)and when arriving you just collect your bags and leave. getting into japan is a whole different story, though
Now proceeding with the chapter, good so far! Love the kaitou's reaction, what's he gonna do?
Mage of Hope chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
No way! Everyone loves this story! Everyone was waiting for the sequel! But, it is your decision, so not even I can change it. But anyways, nice story!
Velgamidragon chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
So much stuff happening in every chapter and it's got a good pace, I love it! Somebody's probably already answered your question by now, but Megure calls Kogoro "Mouri-kun".
188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »