Reviews for Taken
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Ahhh! You must finish! You have such great writing skills and this story has all the right hooks. And you certainly seem to know the characters. Don't give up! Please finish for your readers sake. Don't punish us for your moment of self-ashame. I have those moments all the time when I write but I find that if I just keep writing or give it a break for a few days, I'll be back in it in no time! And nobody's writing is perfect from the start. When I started writing, I had so many holes the pages resembled slices of Swiss cheese. I could have given up right then and there but I had my goals set on writing so I went through my story over and over again, patching and mending. I had my story critiqued several times and I've done so much revising. Now when I go to them they have no more comments of things I should patch up or fix. If you want to be a writer then you can't give the world just a taste of your talent. I-and most likely several others- would want you to continue this fantastic story. I don't see many holes in your plot and no heart seems to be lost in your writing. Please continue. If you feel you have holes, have a friend of pier critique it for you- and have it done by more than just one person. You're a brilliant writer with a brilliant story in your hands, one that you've introduced to people who are craving to find out how it's going to end. You hold the fate of this craving in your fingertips- the choice is yours to make. Remember, there has been no book ever written that has not been revised.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
It's certainly seems to be going a long fine. I have also wondered the outcome if Gin didn't have Irish killed. Though I don't think Irish would say stuff as you had him say here to Shinichi-telling him to "have fun feeling like you're stuck to a table" I also don't understand this phrase, isn't he actually stuck to a table?
Blu Corvus chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
I think you should make so she gets caught then hurt then escapes and lives a lineal life under a different name
Guest chapter 13 . 2/2/2014
conty
YoungGal chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
Awww :) It's okay. And, lol I'm into Percy Jackson AND Sherlock. So... well, thank you for making me so excited about this, well, okay I dunno. This is a cool story, but it's okay that you decided to leave it. I just hope that you will still support DC :)
YoungGal chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
When Megure was angry at the loss of the files, it was supposed to be shocking, but I don't know why I laughed when you said his face was a red as a tomato. xD
YoungGal chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
OH my god, I love you! :D I was thinking the exact same thing while i was watching the movie, and I was like: wonder if anyone on wrote that... and you did! OMG I just... okay. Thank you so much for writing this! I'm such a horrible person, hoping Conan would be kidnapped and stuff. 3
Warmach1ne32 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
While that could happen, I think you should try to read "When Pandora's Box is Opened" by mangaluvu. Where Vermouth once drank Pandora's immortality as Vermouths history there is even a mini story which tells Vermouths origin along with Anokata (That Person).
Darkmiror chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Really liked how you had Ai and Hakase find out about Conan's disappearance:) That was cool and I loved how it tied in to their scene before with the helicopter flying over.
Why didn't Conan open his eyes once Irish knew he was awake? I would have thought he'd have wanted to get as much info as he could about where he was, especially if it involved the BO.
Locking him down to the table was a cool idea and I really liked how you explained not only Irish's method for locking Conan down but also why:)
What the hell is Kaito up to!?
Hurry Heiji!
Oh Detective Boys how I love you:) You are really writing them well.
Ran seemed a little too melodramatic here for me but she does cry a lot sooo...
Great job:)
Darkmiror chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Absolutely loved how you had all the other characters POV's in this chap. I really liked getting to read everyone else's reactions and behaviors and you were very good at keeping them in character, though Kaito seemed kinda OOC (though he did just receive a big shock soo...let that go:)).
One thing though; doesn't Kaito already know that Conan and Kudo are the same person? That's why he dressed as him in the end of movie 3 (and every other time he does it). So why would he need Jii to do research on Kudo and Conan?
Cant wait to read more:)
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Reading this made me immediatly want to rewatch The Raven Chaser, so I did:)
Awesome idea! I love the idea of what-if-Irish-lived! Such a cool idea.
Cant wait to see what you do with this:)
Arrysa chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Once again please continue.
Continue. Continue. For discontinuing your story its like you already throw that story away, as if its a worthless trash..
Please continue.
Arrysa chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
I love what will happen, i didnt notice any errors. I really wish for you to continue this story. Its just awesome and every chapter doesnt focus with only one scene unlike the others, i really wanted to write a story about this but im not that good with english and im working with my stories also. I guess so, you should continue this, because all the readers is disappointed when you decided to discontinue, well you have your own will. So its your choice not mine, but please think about continuing your story. Its awesome. And even if there is some holes, its part of the story, nothing to be dismayed about.
metantei konan chapter 1 . 12/4/2012