Reviews for Taken
Akira Kudo chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Ugh I was so mad you discontinued. It was getting good. I hop e you continue at another time
raziella chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
internal japanese flights are actually very casual; barely any checking (Of course there is the normal pass port checking, ticket and bag x-ray thing.)and when arriving you just collect your bags and leave. getting into japan is a whole different story, though
Now proceeding with the chapter, good so far! Love the kaitou's reaction, what's he gonna do?
Mage of Hope chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
No way! Everyone loves this story! Everyone was waiting for the sequel! But, it is your decision, so not even I can change it. But anyways, nice story!
Velgamidragon chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
So much stuff happening in every chapter and it's got a good pace, I love it! Somebody's probably already answered your question by now, but Megure calls Kogoro "Mouri-kun".
Velgamidragon chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Ah, I understand what you meant now at the end of the previous chapter, my bad! Hee-hee, Kaito meeting Heiji! Now THAT'S a REALLY fun meeting! XD
Velgamidragon chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Um, what does Ran mean, in the last sentence, by "How did Heiji know about Shinichi?" Heiji met Shinichi (as himself) sometime around episode 50 when Heiji first appeared and Shinichi experienced the effects of the Paikaru for the first time.
Velgamidragon chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
God DAMN! Conan goes missing without a trace and suddenly the entire world flips over on its head. And- Oh God, when Shinichi's parents find out... EEK! This is so frigtening, I love it! :D
BleuFleur chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
I've read your note in the next "chapter" announcing that you've discontinued this story. Despite that, I wanted to thank you for posting this story. I really have no idea how I stumbled across your story - I was only vaguely familiar with the DC-universe from watching the live-action series and movies. So, to be honest, I didn't understand who most of the characters in this story were the first time I read it. But there was something about the plot you created that drew me in, and I hunted around the net until I learned more. Thanks to that, I dove into the massive amount of official and fan-created works associated with this fandom.

It's always sad when you find yourself losing interest in a fandom, but I understand. So, again, thanks - both for writing this story and for triggering me to explore a fandom I might not have otherwise.
RebornArchangel chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
OMG I love this story so much! Keep writing please :) I love how everyone's rushing to Conan's rescue.
Neyane chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
*o* Oh Gosh, please, no! '( I read all this fanfiction in english (knowing that I'm french) and you're saying what you'll not write the end! *Dead*

But I can't reproach it to you, it's your choice. Maybe I'll write a fanfiction in french with your idea or translate it into french (no, people wouldn't be happy then they'll know that they will never have the end x)

Good continuation in writing! D
Neyane chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
Gosh, how to say? I LOVE your fanfiction, how you write, your ideas, it's good and interesting, but please, tell me what you'll write the next, best, the end soon because I can't imagine if I arrive to the lat chapter and must be wait for the next chapter!

Anyway, just write a good end, take your time (but if you can hurry a little ")...

Oh, and maybe, the day I'll have time (so never), I'll try to translate your fanfiction into french, it's okay for you?
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
Awww to bad. I really liked this story. I hope some one take it on to Finis this. Thank you for this story even if it is not finis! :)
Animemad10 chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
Noooooooooooooo! This was my most favourite story, I practically jumped for joy when an email came through! Can you not put it up for adoption just in case! It would be worth it!
Ember chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
Awwwwwhs... _
Auraflower178 chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Hey! It's Sayomi from DCW :3 Long time no talk XD I respect your decision wholeheartedly, because I also lost interest in DC. Your writing is great though, I'll be checking out some of your other stuff :)
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »