Reviews for Taken
tinarox100486 chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
best fan fic ever! keep updating
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
Ok i have now reread this and i want more so update as fast as you can please! :D
MidnightFlame13968 chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
You have DCW too? That's great! Tell your friend Chelseaj500 (I've read her stories) to be friend with me on DCW. My name there is 'Miyuki' (No shock there). Plz be friend with me! I'm new
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
YAY! You updated! I hope i get to read more soon! :D
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
This was just amazing! I've been on the edge of my seat since the very beginning and I've been growing more curious and interested in what the Black Organization's boss is planning for Shinichi. Hope you update soon!
RumorPhantom1412 chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
thanks 4 the update! plz update quicker. btw nice storyline
Akakata7 chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
:D :D :D :D :D

Aw, thanks Saki-chan! YES! AKAKO! NAD HAKAKO! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well, this has made my day~ Wonderful job! Brilliant detail. I was just wondering... What's right? To write something like this:

"I was thinking...pancakes."

Or:

"I was thinking... Pancakes."

I use the second way, but I notice many people use the first way...

Keep writing! Hasn't it been over a year since Taken was first written? XD UPDATE SOON! Thanks!
RavenShooter chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
I was shivering when I read this chapetr! Filled with suspense! I can't wait for the next chapter! Well done! :)
noctisluxys chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Amazing, thank you I love it n.n
Misaki-chan chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
\o/ You updated~ *gives dumplings* Great job as always kaichou! Keep up the good work~ 3
Seto K4iba1 chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
This is a great read. Exhausting, but great. I look forward to your future installments.
15bubbles chapter 11 . 12/7/2011
XD I love how much the show is based off of coincidence, as well as the part where Hakuba JUST happens to call when the talk button is pressed, JUST happens to have the phone call terminated so he has JUST the amount of information he needs and then JUST so happens to turn on the TV right when he's puzzled about something and the report clears it all up.
XaLo chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
I've just one thing to tell you, You're awesome at writing!

You write so that it's easy to understand ( I'm from sweden and can't speak or understand English so well ) But when you write, it's so easy to understand! I really like you fanfiction so please continue with your work, ohh awesome-sensei! :D

I'll be waiting for the next chapter~~ Keep up the good work!
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
This is so awesome! One of the best! It give me the inspiration to write on my own Detective Conan fanfick! I have had writers block for a half a year now but now i maybe can write more on it. I dont have a account here but i have been thinking of getting one when my story is Finnish! Thank you and keep up the good work! _
bloodyreds chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
This isn't q choice, but I want Vermouth to escape detection and live with the Kudo family under a false identity :)
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »