Reviews for Taken
PhantomReviewer13 chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
Write more! I love these stories. Its so exciting, I want to know what happens next! :P :)
xEllieChan chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
This is so awesome
crimgate chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
I love it Hope you update soon lol I really need to catch up on the anime (started watching a week ago and only on episode 150) because I really don't know most of these characters but, like I said I love what you got so far!
crimgate chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
Please Please Please Please keep updating it's getting really good and I can't stop reading (I'm about to pass out though I wish I wasn't tired right now)
tinarox100486 chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
best fan fic ever! keep updating
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
Ok i have now reread this and i want more so update as fast as you can please! :D
MidnightFlame13968 chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
You have DCW too? That's great! Tell your friend Chelseaj500 (I've read her stories) to be friend with me on DCW. My name there is 'Miyuki' (No shock there). Plz be friend with me! I'm new
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
YAY! You updated! I hope i get to read more soon! :D
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
This was just amazing! I've been on the edge of my seat since the very beginning and I've been growing more curious and interested in what the Black Organization's boss is planning for Shinichi. Hope you update soon!
RumorPhantom1412 chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
thanks 4 the update! plz update quicker. btw nice storyline
Akakata7 chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
:D :D :D :D :D

Aw, thanks Saki-chan! YES! AKAKO! NAD HAKAKO! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well, this has made my day~ Wonderful job! Brilliant detail. I was just wondering... What's right? To write something like this:

"I was thinking...pancakes."

Or:

"I was thinking... Pancakes."

I use the second way, but I notice many people use the first way...

Keep writing! Hasn't it been over a year since Taken was first written? XD UPDATE SOON! Thanks!
RavenShooter chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
I was shivering when I read this chapetr! Filled with suspense! I can't wait for the next chapter! Well done! :)
noctisluxys chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Amazing, thank you I love it n.n
Misaki-chan chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
\o/ You updated~ *gives dumplings* Great job as always kaichou! Keep up the good work~ 3
Seto K4iba1 chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
This is a great read. Exhausting, but great. I look forward to your future installments.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »