Reviews for Something Nice
The Exile chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I like the way you write their interaction and its sweet that Makalov is at least trying his best to do something to redeem himself in the eyes of his sister.
FireEdge chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Nice! One thing that I love about the FE series are their sibling relationships. Makalov and Marcia are a great pair, and you definitely did them justice. I like how you didn't give Makalov a REASON to get Marcia the necklace other than "just because". I think it suits his character well. And you definitely captured Marcia's character nicely, also.

By the way, I loved this line: "She's schooled herself to distrust him, and it hurts."

Oh, and a typo in: "that's he's crossed a thousand times." [don't need that apostrophe 's']

And yeah, you really should get on that HaarJill! :P
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Adorable, despite the fact that Marcia and Makalov are not Haar and Jill. x3 Ehehe, I really liked this, though!

- Kitty
Tocabella chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Yes! As soon as I saw this I knew I had to read it. You did a great job writing both Makalov and Marcia. Sweet sibling interaction between one of my favorite pair of FE siblings makes me happy. :) Great job!

Skyebell
YourConscienceOnMute chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is adorable, fullstop. I've always kinda wanted to see Makalov getting off his butt and doing something productive, if only because I can't stand someone with such a complete lack of sympathetic traits. But this. Makalov and Marcia - such unexpected sibling fluff, and it works so well!

I really like your way of writing Makalov, even if I don't like him as a character much at all. Props for this.

Also, bookmarking. Thank you so much for posting this