Reviews for Anniversary
Caitlynnn chapter 18 . 6/11/2011
Im in love...with this.

Okay to be honest, i NEVER liked alli. So you making me like her is HUUUUGE.

The one-liners were f*cking great. I love the banter. Gotta admit Alli's burn to K.C. was fucking hilarious. I laughed SOOOO loud.

You captured every emotion soooooo well. I cant... all of it was just...amazing. NEVER STOP WRITING.

AND STOP DELETING STORIES DAMNIT.

Haha, you're a brilliant writerrrrr. I lie to you NOT. .
500 Days of Emilee chapter 18 . 2/20/2011
Ok this was freaking genius. I loved every little bit of it. I honestly cried pretty hard in some places. You grammar is correct and it was just beautifully written. Though I cannot believe you know Butthole Surfers. I loved all of the songs you put in. I'm glad to see someone else in this world likes the same music I do. (Sorry about my mini rant there) the ending was beautiful and I could imagine the song playing in the background and all of them dancing along with it like the kind of scene you can only see in a movie. It was beautiful and you did a wonderful job.
musiksnob chapter 18 . 1/8/2011
1. When you sent me the message that you wanted to write a fic based on Memorial, I thought it was the most amazing and flattering thing I had ever heard, especially since I had loved the fics of yours that I had read before and I knew you could really do it justice.

2. When you sent me the first draft, I thought it was the best Degrassi fanfic I've ever read and loudly proclaimed that to my twitter feed.

3. Now that the whole thing is written, I stand by what I said.

4. You have insane amounts of writing talent. Your sentences are beautiful. You don't just describe what happens; you describe mood and theme with such elegance.

5. I admire you for being able to write stories that are so thoughtful and melancholy.

6. Even though the story is weighted with the characters' sadness, there are so many light moments that are both funny and feel so real.

7. You wrote smut for me, even though you had never written any before, and it was lovely and I think that moment of closeness was really needed.

8. You make K.C. sympathetic. I don't hate him like I did over the summer, but in this I just love him.

9. (And I don't hate the K.C./Jenna chapter. I just thought it was SO sad.)

10. My favorite scene is Alli and Eli talking. It's moving. I love that he's a secret smoker (and that's he's not fooling anyone).

11. I also really love the scene where Alli makes everyone breakfast and they talk about Rugrats.

12. I love how you took kernels of ideas from my stories and tied them together so beautifully, building this incredibly detailed universe.

13. I love that Clare tries to hard and made sure they had a first aid kit, that Eli broods and likes burnt marshmallows, that Adam is hurt but not irritating, that Jenna loves her child so much, that K.C. told her to be a mother not a martyr, and that Alli learned how to play Sav's guitar.

14. I think you ended this in a great place. I wish it wasn't over though. But I'll just have to read your other stories.

Thank you for writing this beautiful story.
chocokat13 chapter 18 . 1/8/2011
Love, love, love, love, love! I absolutely adored this chapter. And I was especially happy that you used The Joker in it. So coincidental since I just heard the song. xD I'm really sad this is the last chapter, but I can't wait to read more of your stories! :)
TheBucketWoman chapter 18 . 1/8/2011
The combination of Eli and the Black Crowes needs to be canon. I've actually spent some time wondering about stuff like that(you know, in case I wanted to try writing Eli) and because of Bullfrog's influence, I was pretty sure that he'd have a respectable amount of classic rock running through his collection. I'm glad you think so too. :)

Read 17/18 chapters of this fic in one sitting. Then there was a glitch that took away the last chapter briefly and you have no idea how crazy that drove me because I was dying to see how it ended. Was very happy to find it here now. :)

Even though the very idea of Sav's death horrifies me (poor kid never hurt a flea) I must say that you (and MusikSnob whom you have now turned me on to) handle it brilliantly, showing how the death affected everyone individually. The flashbacks actually sorta made me tear up.

You also write very rich relationships between the characters. I especially like the way you handle Adam and Eli and the little bit of fun with KC and Eli at the end.

So. What else is there to say besides *adds to favorites*
Summersetlights chapter 18 . 1/8/2011
I really love your writing style, it's very blunt and honest.

P.s...I love the songs that you chose for this chapter. Most of the songs have been replaying all day in my room:)
literarylolita chapter 18 . 1/7/2011
Another wonderful chapter!

I love your insight into Alli's mind. The musical discussion was a great touch, too. And I LOVE THE JOKER. I DON'T EVEN CARE. STEVE MILLER IS THE BOMB DIGGITY.

Adam is a little bitch sometimes. I feel bad for him though :(

Oh, and the whole "we might have a bromance on our hands" thing? I died a little. Couldn't stop laughing, and it's 3 in the morning, and my dog started barking and I almost woke up my parents. That's how hard I laughed! lol...and now I'm laughing again...

I love this story. I say that for like, every chapter, but nor a fuck is given. Hehe.

Keep writing! Update soon!

Oh and the KC/Bieber shit..."It's called being a good daddy"...LOL :)
WhiteBlankPage chapter 18 . 1/7/2011
One of my favorite stories ever. I never wanted it to end, but I think it did at just the right point, you are amazing as always! I look forward to your next submission.
kindly fuck off xx chapter 18 . 1/7/2011
What the hell are you TALKING about? The ending was beautiful. I seriously almost cried. :') My favorite line was "Damn it, my baby will NOT be a Belieber." xD Amazing at the KC/JB look alike reference. I totally love this story and I'm very sad that it ended. But all good things must come to an end.
fiftyshadesofdevingray chapter 18 . 1/7/2011
" I am not the masochistic one."

AHHAHA brilliant I love it!
madisnk chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
dude this is one of the saddest things i hav ever read in my life. very nicely done though. KEEP IT UP! :D
literarylolita chapter 17 . 1/5/2011
This was probably the best chapter yet. Bravo. How do you write emotions so damn well?

Again, I didn't cringe at the Kenna. I think there is something wrong with me.

Loved the comment about Adam needing Prozac! And the fact that it came from Eli made it hilarious and not sad. You go!

Can't wait for more!
kindly fuck off xx chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
Aw Alli :l The Kenna moment kinda made me wanna barf and squeal at the same time O.o Anyways loving this(:
Lady Azura chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
Aww... Alli.

Once again, you've outdone yourself. This story is great, and your way with words is just... incredible.
literarylolita chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
I think you're trying to kill me via dehydration for my tears.

Maybe it's just PMS BUT OMG MY CRIES!

And I love both of those songs :)